KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Help Me!!

Help Me!!
Started by: friendsfreak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
friendsfreak

Help Me!!

okay, I've only seen the first season... on DVD and i dont know what happens next and it's killing me. what happens at the beginning of the second season?? where's walt??? who dies?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 03:25 PM
friendsfreak is currently offline Click here to Send friendsfreak a Private Message Find more posts by friendsfreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rickyduck
--------

shannon dies walt gets captured bye the others.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 03:35 PM
rickyduck is currently offline Click here to Send rickyduck a Private Message Find more posts by rickyduck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Go download the episodes. Simple as that.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 04:19 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Paradise

You wanna get spoiled? Just download the episode. A lot more interesting things happen than Shannon's death (the least interesting character since Boone) and...
you cannot be told what is in the hatch. you have to see it for yourself.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 08:06 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rickyduck
--------

or read wikipedia thing

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 10:06 PM
rickyduck is currently offline Click here to Send rickyduck a Private Message Find more posts by rickyduck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
friendsfreak

i dont need to actually see them, i can wait. but what happens with kate and jack/kate and sawyer?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 11:15 PM
friendsfreak is currently offline Click here to Send friendsfreak a Private Message Find more posts by friendsfreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rickyduck
shannon dies walt gets captured bye the others.

Well dont beat around the bush stick out tongue

Well nothing really happened with Jack and Kate except for the big kiss they had in the last episode. Sawyer says she loves kate but Kate doesn't want to get close to Sawyer because everytime she sees him it reminds her of her stepdad.

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 11:35 PM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rickyduck
--------

yep

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 09:46 AM
Talking_Owl
Jesus

And Mr. Eko found the missing piece to the Dhrama video. Mike IMs Walt.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:12 PM
Talking_Owl is currently offline Click here to Send Talking_Owl a Private Message Find more posts by Talking_Owl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

eek! What!?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:27 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Talking_Owl
Jesus

Have you not seen the episodes yet, or is my sarcasm detector turned off?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 01:34 PM
Talking_Owl is currently offline Click here to Send Talking_Owl a Private Message Find more posts by Talking_Owl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Paradise

Owl... You NEED to remember the spoiler tag. Really. This is not cool. You're so anti-spoiler yourself, but you just keep mouthing off about everything...

In the comic forum you would have been beaten up.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 07:31 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote