KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Who else thinks dat Helen Flanagan is lucky to be able to work with Richard?

Is Helen Flanagan lucky?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
yeah totally im so jealous!!! 3 60.00%
shes quite lucky but it doesnt really bother me!!! 0 0%
shes not lucky at all i wouldnt wanna work with him!!! 0 0%
i cant be bothered to leave a msg on this thread cos i have a life!!! 2 40.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who else thinks dat Helen Flanagan is lucky to be able to work with Richard?
Started by: catf2005

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
catf2005

Love Who else thinks dat Helen Flanagan is lucky to be able to work with Richard?

any1 else who agrees that helen flanagan (thats Rosie Webster for any1 who didnt no) is really lucky to be able to work with him and get that close to him then plzzzzz write summat!!!!!1 I LUV RICHARD FLESHMAN any1 who agrees please leave a msg!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 08:30 PM
catf2005 is currently offline Click here to Send catf2005 a Private Message Find more posts by catf2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde
Xena: Warrior Princess

I honestly don't give a rats about who works with him and who doesn't. I've seen pictures of him, he looks like he stepped straight out of the 60's. :smile Dull, dull, dull.:smile

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 04:06 AM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
catf2005

well thats ur opinion but on my thread keep it 2 urself if it aint summat nice bout rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 03:53 PM
catf2005 is currently offline Click here to Send catf2005 a Private Message Find more posts by catf2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.F Is MINE!!

I'm sooooooooooooooooo jelous of her! I might go for a job on corrie myself! LOL! love

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 09:55 AM
R.F Is MINE!! is currently offline Click here to Send R.F Is MINE!! a Private Message Find more posts by R.F Is MINE!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Who the hell is Helen Flanagan?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 10:20 AM
DeVi| D0do is currently offline Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.F Is MINE!!

The girl whoplays his g.f in corrie!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 10:32 AM
R.F Is MINE!! is currently offline Click here to Send R.F Is MINE!! a Private Message Find more posts by R.F Is MINE!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde

Lets see a pic of this girl, then...smile

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 11:02 AM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
catf2005

ummmmmmm NO!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 04:56 PM
Makedde

She must be ugly, then. smile

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 03:38 AM
rickyduck
--------

Gawd, this forums so gossipy. Coronation Street sucks!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:59 PM
rickyduck is currently offline Click here to Send rickyduck a Private Message Find more posts by rickyduck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde

laughing

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 12:23 AM
R.F Is MINE!!

well if you think that why reply on a thread about it?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 08:33 PM
catf2005

exactly these ppl annoy me soooooooo much if they dont like him why are they on her!
i mean i dont go on threads about ppl i dont like!
omg theyre soooooo annying!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 08:02 PM
R.F Is MINE!!

I kno! THat Blind idiot Makedde or woteva shes clled keeps posting things horrible bout rich when its a thread to praise him! Go start your own thread if ya that bothered *****! Rich Rules All and always will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 09:20 PM
catf2005

Exactly they r sooooo annoying y r they on here if they don't like him! I don't understand it! You're right he is the best and if they don't think so then they can go elsewhere!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 10:32 AM
R.F Is MINE!!

Precicely! Have you got the soapstar superstar cd? its ace!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 06:12 PM
catf2005

no but i want it! wats he singing on there? i bet its gud wateva it is! lol Happy Dance Pluseek! he's going out wid roxanne pallet! wat dya think bout dat den?
xxxxxxxxxx

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 04:34 PM
R.F Is MINE!!

Its got ' I can't read you' and 'I guess that's why they call it the blues!'!
Ummmm idunno! i'm still massive fan of his whoeva he's goin out with! wot out you?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 07:28 PM
catf2005

yeah me 2 but i dunno wether they're suited or not!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 05:46 PM
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Who the hell is Richard Fleeshman?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 08:30 PM
DeVi| D0do is currently offline Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote