KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » who is the strongest

whos the strongest?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
eco 16 39.02%
jack 6 14.63%
lock 4 9.76%
jin 4 9.76%
sied 3 7.32%
swayer 4 9.76%
charlie 2 4.88%
mickle 2 4.88%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

who is the strongest
Started by: Lee-San28

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lee-San28
Im A Bloddy Rock God!

who is the strongest

charlie-jack-lock-eco-jin-sied-swayer-mickle

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 09:31 PM
Lee-San28 is currently offline Click here to Send Lee-San28 a Private Message Find more posts by Lee-San28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lee-San28
Im A Bloddy Rock God!

not just the strongest just by strength. who is the tufest and the best figther to

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 11:57 PM
Lee-San28 is currently offline Click here to Send Lee-San28 a Private Message Find more posts by Lee-San28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde
Xena: Warrior Princess

Locke, he is skilled at using knives.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 07:01 AM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Eko or Sayid would probably win in an over-all fight.

But Eko is the most physically strong, while Sayid is trained in hand to hand combat.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 07:07 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firewarrior
Dark Lord

Sayid would beat any of them in a fight , not only is he a reasonalbly strong guy , he has miltary training and in the episode where sayid and eko were fighting , if it wasnt for anna lucias interference ( the stupid cow) sayid would have beaten eko to a pulp

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 03:49 PM
Firewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send Firewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by Firewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

we don't know enough about everyone's backgrounds to really make the call.

hard to know too which is more disturbing: the fact that none of the women were listed as options for this debate, or the fact that none of the female posters to this board have already noted and exploded about the fact that no women were listed as options for this debate...

Ana Lucia was an LA cop, bad-ass tough and sassy... of course, her days are numbered now that sassy tough bad-ass alcoholic chica, Michelle Rodriguez, is in trouble again...

Kate's gone thru some serious $hit, and was originally written to be the 'Jack-type' hero, so she must have some serious inner, spiritual as well as physical strength, plus she now has Jack's patented 'count to 5 Fear Factor release' so nothing will scare her for long...

even Rose is immensely strong, in faith if not physically, strong enough to essentially will her loved one to go on living, even after he was dropped into a tree while still in his seat.....

wait... Bernard was strapped in his seat stuck in that tree, while Rose had said he had gone to the bathroom...

what the hell was Bernard doing strapped in a seat elsewhere in the plane, apart from his wife, while she was left thinking he was in the bathroom...

there's a question for another poll!!

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Last edited by crAZRick on Feb 13th, 2006 at 04:57 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 04:51 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

btw, for this poll, I picked Jin, because he was the 'weak' son of a Korean fisherman, who became a real pushover of a lackey for Sun's dad, but I bet he only became that pushover after becoming a super strong marital arts master, and killing an innocent or 3, then vowing never to use his skills again, so reverting to the simply weak alter-ego he knew as a child...

yep Jin's kung fu is stronger than Eko's Jesus stick schtick, I bet....

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 04:55 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cindy8219
I have died and will die.

Sayid wasn't one of the option so it was easy for me..Mr. Eco.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 06:36 PM
cindy8219 is currently offline Click here to Send cindy8219 a Private Message Find more posts by cindy8219 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Susan Delgado

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cindy8219
Sayid wasn't one of the option so it was easy for me..Mr. Eco.
Actually it was, the person just spelled it wrong. they called him sied I think....

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 06:57 PM
Susan Delgado is currently offline Click here to Send Susan Delgado a Private Message Find more posts by Susan Delgado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

another option would be Baby Aaron... since some Other force is kidnapping all the children for some unknown ungodly reason probably having to do with some sort of strength or power of their innocence and youth, that makes Aaron the 'most powerful' being that he is the youngest and most innocent... right??

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 07:06 PM
faradayslaw

I say its Mr. Eko. He's been my favorite character since he joined the cast.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 02:15 PM
faradayslaw is currently offline Click here to Send faradayslaw a Private Message Find more posts by faradayslaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Ethan would pwn them all

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 12:40 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steptreks
temporarily insane

bernard was in a chair cos he was probably told to sit down as the plane had turbulence, he may have been making his way back as it happened

id also say sawyer was strongest cos he built that sail shaft all by himself

we are leaders, we do not follow because noone knows where they're going.

have you ever felt bad and didn't know why? yeah me too.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 06:24 AM
steptreks is currently offline Click here to Send steptreks a Private Message Find more posts by steptreks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Echuu
Master Jedi

Originally posted by QuincE
Ethan would pwn them all

Didn't Jack kinda beat the crap out of him? wink

Anway.. strongest? I'd have to say something like Eko or Sayid.

Mickle laughing out loud

"Jesus also thought that non-believers should be stoned"------Alliance

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 05:11 PM
Echuu is currently offline Click here to Send Echuu a Private Message Find more posts by Echuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Sayid is a cold m'f*cker... he'd kill anyone on the island imo...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 05:14 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lee-San28
Im A Bloddy Rock God!

but in the first season when swayer and sayid faught sawyer was clearly on top and wining the fight.... dont get mis lead by sieds fight with eco.... his chick just died you he was pissed and determined. and jack would also kick the sh*t out of sayid

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 05:04 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Echuu

Yeah well, CLEARLY there was mud in Ethan's eyes.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 05:48 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rickyduck
--------

Originally posted by Echuu

Anway.. strongest? I'd have to say something like Eko or Sayid.

Mickle laughing out loud

Ethan fought with a subhuman strength. He was by far the strongest on the island

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 05:52 PM
rickyduck is currently offline Click here to Send rickyduck a Private Message Find more posts by rickyduck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lee-San28
Im A Bloddy Rock God!

dude i say the new other leader from the boat and in the jungle would pown them all

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 03:23 PM