KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Danny Phantom

Danny Phantom
Started by: Firelord Ozai

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Danny Phantom

Great show, reminds me a lot of DBZ as far as the fights go. Too bad that it may be ending soon.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 11:16 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

DBZ?

I can't believe I didn't notice this thread. erm I like Danny Phantom... *sheepish grin*

I've been following it for quite a while now, and I'm pretty sure that cable around here is late when it comes to showing episodes, so i guess i have to wait and see...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 10:02 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vivando-loca
untitled

didn't we already have a thread about this? erm

i like it too, but it doesn't seem to be on a lot anymore.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 07:37 PM
vivando-loca is currently offline Click here to Send vivando-loca a Private Message Find more posts by vivando-loca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vivando-loca
untitled

oh, ha, my bad, that was the fairly odd parents. embarrasment

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 07:38 PM
vivando-loca is currently offline Click here to Send vivando-loca a Private Message Find more posts by vivando-loca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate
DBZ?

I can't believe I didn't notice this thread. erm I like Danny Phantom... *sheepish grin*

I've been following it for quite a while now, and I'm pretty sure that cable around here is late when it comes to showing episodes, so i guess i have to wait and see...

Yeah, just look at how Danny forms his ghost beam, it's the same as how Goku forms his Kamehameha wave.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 03:20 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

at times, yeah, he does do that... doing random poses just to blast ghost rays, and sometimes they do look like Goku's kamehame wave form...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 08:08 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not sometimes, it's mainly all the time. There's not anything wrong with it, he just reminds me of Goku when he does that.

Too bad the show has ended.....it had so much potential.....

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 08:21 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Nothing wrong with it, yeah.

It's not yet done here. As like always, our shows are late.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 11:59 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where do you live?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 11:49 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Asia. Philippines.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 01:49 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah, you're Asian. big grin Interesting.....

So, who is your favorite Danny Phantom character?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 02:31 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Danny Phantom/Fenton, of course. stick out tongue

and yours is?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:24 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I actually really like Vlad Plasmius but Dark Danny is my favorite character in the whole DP realm.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 04:53 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Dark Danny's sadistic... He's a good villain, but I like Vlad better than him...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 09:03 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's why I like Dark Danny....because he's sadistic. I hate the Box Ghost though.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 07:11 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

The box ghost is just silly.

And the box ghost + lunch lady = box lunch is just.... scary.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 04:28 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I had a "WTF" look on my face when I saw that.

So, how do you feel about Tucker & Sam?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 10:54 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

what about them? as danny's friends? they're cool...

you?

what do you think about Danny-Sam pair?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 01:02 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I actually thought they were pretty funny, especially Tucker with his crazy ideas. As for the Danny-Sam pair, I've actually been waiting for that to happen & I'm glad it happened.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 05:00 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

yeah, they're funny...

Danny-Valerie pair? I didn't quite like it...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 10:20 PM