KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Official Star Trek Thread

The Official Star Trek Thread
Started by: JediSamuraiMRB

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

The Official Star Trek Thread

I really didn't see anything. This is about all the tv series and the movies. I can post a few pictures later. Thoughts? Opinions?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 05:48 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I was somewhat of a fan of the original as a kid an a huge fan of The Next Generation. TNG had a lot of cool episodes and the finale was pretty good and well done. DS9 and Voyager I couldnt get into as much, I only watched a handful of episodes of both. Enterprise I enjoyed quiet a bit but I only wished it hadnt gotten cancelled so early. Too many things left to explore. Data was my favorite character from al series.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 07:20 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

I never really liked any of these shows, but I admit I did like Enterprise. It would be on at midnight, my dad would tape it and I'd watch it with him the next day.
For a sci/fi show, I actually enjoyed it, and was disapointed when it was cancelled.

Thanks Passione

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 08:00 AM
Tempe Brennan is currently offline Click here to Send Tempe Brennan a Private Message Find more posts by Tempe Brennan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I've slways been a fan of Star Trek. I saw my very first show which was The City on the edge of forever when I was in the hospital when was younger. I've loved it ever since. For me Star Trek :The Next Generation is the best Trek series followed closely be DS9. My fave TNG episode is Lower Decks followed by Reunification parts 1 & 2. I also love all of Worf's episodes especially Reunion. DS9 was great especially my fave episode Duet.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 05:17 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Re: The Official Star Trek Thread

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
I really didn't see anything. This is about all the tv series and the movies. I can post a few pictures later. Thoughts? Opinions?

1960's Star Trek was the best, even today I still watch it.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 04:56 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Re: Re: The Official Star Trek Thread

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen

Whats your fave episode?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 08:17 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

My fave Star Trek: TOS episodes are Space Seed, Mirror, Mirror, The City on the Edge of Forever and Requiem for Methuselah.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 08:11 PM
darthmaul1

I love the original series the best, then TNG then a few episodes of enterprise then DS9 was good when they got into the dominion war.
Voyager sucked completely
I think enterprise doomed themselves with the whole xindi thing for a whole season. and when they brought the borg in that was just dumb. the best episode had to be In a Mirror Darkly, it was to bad they found out during filming that episode that they were being cancelled. cause they just stopped it and jumped to some other stories that sucked and the way it ended blah.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 10:39 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

The first lot were great, went downhill season 3 but the 1960's Star Trek remains the best.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 10:45 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Best episode of Voyager is Death Wish followed by Scorpion parts 1 & 2. Enterprise was just terrible not too many episodes stand out except the one where Archer talks about "a prime directive".

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 11:04 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Never liked any of the others, bar from the next generation.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 11:45 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Never liked any of the others, bar from the next generation.

Any fave Next Generation episodes?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 08:05 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Poster for upcoming Star Trek movie...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 10:45 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

That looks good, shame if any cast wear red, sign of death in Star Trek. no expression

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 11:03 PM
Darth Vicious

I like a loot of TNG episodes like "Best of Both Worlds", "All good things(series finale)", the ones dealing with alternate realities and future selves but my favorite one is "Cause and Effect", I thought that episode was brilliant!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cause_and_Effect

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 11:55 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

That looks good, shame if any cast wear red, sign of death in Star Trek. no expression

Scotty and Uhura can get away with it though.

I loved TOS, and season 2 was amazing.

If I had to rank the Trek series, it'd go:
DS9
TOS
TNG
VOY
ENT

I like all of them though, especially season 4 of ENT.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 04:44 PM
FlappingMangera is currently offline Click here to Send FlappingMangera a Private Message Find more posts by FlappingMangera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by FlappingMangera
Scotty and Uhura can get away with it though.

I loved TOS, and season 2 was amazing.

If I had to rank the Trek series, it'd go:
DS9
TOS
TNG
VOY
ENT

I like all of them though, especially season 4 of ENT.

Enterprise was the worst of the Trek series.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 07:55 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Enterprise was the worst of the Trek series.

i preferred it over voyager... stick out tongue

for me, its:

DS9,
TNG,
TOS,
ENT,
VOY...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 08:27 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Re: Re: The Official Star Trek Thread

laughing that sig is hillarious,"Kill you to death"! Did a 5 yr old wrote that sentence?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 08:46 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by pr1983
i preferred it over voyager... stick out tongue

for me, its:

DS9,
TNG,
TOS,
ENT,
VOY...

For me its,

TNG
DS9
TOS
VOY
ENT

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 10:55 PM