KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » True Blood

True Blood
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (54): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

True Blood

True Blood is a new HBO series that starts on sunday. It comes from the mind of Alan Ball. It starts Anna Paquin and Sam Trammell among others.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 06:55 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

i think im gonna like this series. u can download the incomplete first episode from EZTV or from similar torrents

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 06:58 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Sunday night I'll be watching...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 09:52 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I wish I had HBO, I'd definitely watch shows like these.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 07:40 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I thought it was pretty good. Some parts were so cheesy and corny though. The metaphors seemed forced but it was an interesting episode nonetheless.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 03:46 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Yeah it was a fair episode. I was expecting something more, but still a fair episode.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 06:51 PM
jinXed by JaNx

I had been looking forward to this show but i couldn't even make it through the entire first episode. I was expecting a dramatic comedy with a unique and whimsical perspective, not a soap opera with a stupid gimmick. I may give this show another chance but the premiere showcased such bad writing and acting and painstaking dialogue i doubt the following episodes will be any better.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 01:05 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I downloaded the episode and just watched it. I was wondering if the first episode with Sookie getting her ass handed to her or if there was more to the pilot.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 11:45 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Nevermind. Found the 2nd episode online. More interesting that the 1st episode. Im curious as to what Sookie really is.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 11:26 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Sookie really is hot, that's for sure.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 01:14 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

But shes a damn prude!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 02:24 AM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

The second episode was alright. A little better than the Pilot. Anna's best friend annoys me though.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 12:36 AM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

There are a few elements in this series that seem to be taken right from the Twilight series. I hope it doesn't turn out like the book.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 11:55 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

i feel the same way, CD. i like the books and all, but i want something more. i just don't know if this show can deliver. besides the fact that vampires are "out of the coffin" what else is this show going to be about?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 06:44 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUTTFREAK

AN UNDEAD RABBIT WITH A MYSTERIOUS MESSAGE ABOUT THE END OF THE WORLD. AND SOME FAT THING CALLED CHIRITA.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 08:54 PM
BUTTFREAK is currently offline Click here to Send BUTTFREAK a Private Message Find more posts by BUTTFREAK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

True Blood has been very good. Alan Ball delivers once again

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 02:59 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Watch it (or record it) every Sunday, I'm a fan, it's not that great though, lacks eeriness, which is what a show like this needs. Lafayette is my favorite character and he's only supporting.

Anyone else thinks Sam Merlotte is a werewolf?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 06:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahsoka Tano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lafayette is hilarious.

According to the book, Sam is a [SPOILER - highlight to read]: shape shifter

Thanks TGF

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 07:29 PM
Ahsoka Tano is currently offline Click here to Send Ahsoka Tano a Private Message Find more posts by Ahsoka Tano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Yeah they've been hinting on that for the past few episodes.

And I agree with Lafayette being the best character. No one can mess with him. I'd even go so far as to say he could hold his own against a vampire. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

So what's the deal with William? Did he burn alive or what?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 03:50 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

no.......Bill is still alive. He's in every remaining episode of the season according to a very accurate (proven by episodes in the past few weeks) episode synopsis guide.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 05:08 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote