KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » 10 Things I Hate About You(The Series)

10 Things I Hate About You(The Series)
Started by: saintsaucey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
saintsaucey

10 Things I Hate About You(The Series)

Coming soon to ABC Family Bianca and Kat in a new school and have an overbearing dad watching over them. Bianca is outgoing and perky while Kat is opinionated and a raging *****. Larry Miller plays their dad. (Yes played the dad in the movie as well)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQU4V4Ge-Rc

Lindsey Shaw ... Kat

Meaghan Jette Martin ... Bianca

Larry Miller ... Dr. Walter Stratford

Ethan Peck ... Patrick Verona

Nicholas Braun ... Cameron

Kyle Kaplan ... Michael Bernstein

Dana Davis ... Chastity Church

Not sure where they get off calling this an ABC original series since it is Based of a movie that was based of a shakespere play.

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 07:32 PM
saintsaucey is currently offline Click here to Send saintsaucey a Private Message Find more posts by saintsaucey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

what?

I like the movie a lot, but a TV-show? no expression

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 10:11 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shugie99

It's a good set-up and should translate well from the movie -- two totally opposite sisters trying to get through high school. One who wants to popular and one who just wants to be different. I feel like there is a lot they could do with that, you know?

Plus I loved the movie, so count me in for sure. Kat + Patrick Verona forever smile

Old Post May 26th, 2009 06:05 PM
shugie99 is currently offline Click here to Send shugie99 a Private Message Find more posts by shugie99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

My girlfriend is going to be pissed

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 26th, 2009 06:42 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shugie99

Haha, why?

There are plenty of hot dudes in it... smile

Have you seen this new guy Ethan Peck? He's definitely my type.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 07:56 PM
shugie99 is currently offline Click here to Send shugie99 a Private Message Find more posts by shugie99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

didn't this movie come out ten years ago?

The party is over..,it's been over, stop talking about it and move on to the next party. Damn, tv is so stupid, sometimes.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 01:34 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saintsaucey

The movie was out years ago. Now they are making it into a tv series on ABC Family. its got to be better than Secret Life. I'm betting it is being made because of Heath Ledger's Death.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 06:01 PM
saintsaucey is currently offline Click here to Send saintsaucey a Private Message Find more posts by saintsaucey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shugie99

I think it's a good sign that there are people from the original film participating - the same guy is playing the dad (Larry Miller) and Gil Junger (the film's director) is producing the first few episodes. So if the series has their vote of confidence, then it must be a good, respectful tribute to the film.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 01:35 PM
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shugie99
I think it's a good sign that there are people from the original film participating - the same guy is playing the dad (Larry Miller) and Gil Junger (the film's director) is producing the first few episodes. So if the series has their vote of confidence, then it must be a good, respectful tribute to the film.

Well, i can dig that then. I might give this a little attention.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 12:14 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shugie99

Not sure if you are all avid facebook users or not, but the show has a great page set up already with lots of extras - videos, pictures and all. Some fun stuff! (Sorry I'm a huge fbook nerd big grin )

http://www.facebook.com/10Things

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 02:07 PM
shugie99

Also, sorry for the double post, but how cute does the cast look? Also, I will have this song (joyfully) stuck in my head all day:

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009...raun-want-them/

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 04:57 PM
SportsGalTX

It doesn't look too bad, but I just wish they had used the Letters to Cleo version of 'I Want You to Want Me' instead of that watered-down version.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 03:52 PM
SportsGalTX is currently offline Click here to Send SportsGalTX a Private Message Find more posts by SportsGalTX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

watched the first show... total crap

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 09:38 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote