KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Highlander: Watchers

Highlander: Watchers
Started by: atv2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
atv2

Highlander: Watchers

This question just came to me and I'm not sure if this ever happened in tv series, movies or novels but was there ever a time that a watcher never knew about their immortality then one day they get killed and discover that they are back to life. Upon that happening, did the watchers kick them out or tried to go after them like Horton's group did or were they fortunate enough to remain with the watchers?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2014 05:32 PM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Re: Highlander: Watchers

quote: (post)
Originally posted by atv2
This question just came to me and I'm not sure if this ever happened in tv series, movies or novels but was there ever a time that a watcher never knew about their immortality then one day they get killed and discover that they are back to life. Upon that happening, did the watchers kick them out or tried to go after them like Horton's group did or were they fortunate enough to remain with the watchers?

I think I understand your question..

No. If a watcher were to become Immortal and the other watchers found out the newly Immortal Watcher would be kicked out of the watchers. In fact there was an episode in the TV show where the watchers discovered that Adam, a watcher himself, was actually Methos the oldest living immortal(he was over 1000 years old). He was removed from his position immediately upon discovery.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jul 14th, 2014 12:46 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote