KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Does anyone think jack bauer universe is weak?

Does anyone think jack bauer universe is weak?
Started by: d1154802

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
d1154802

Question Does anyone think jack bauer universe is weak?

honestly the only reason jack looks tough is because everyone around him is dumb. african terrorist were able to break into the whitehouse. the only reason jack was able to have the russian president on shot range was because of the ex president. he told the ex president to meet with the russian president. jack bauer has horrible h2h combat. his fights are a real struggle. if anything he is more of a gun guy. jack bauer can not make everyone talk. tony almeida refused to talk to jack. also the russian that shot renae didn't talk until he was dead. there are many times they could of killed jack but they decided not to. just like when the president order them not kill jack when they had him shot range. jack is extremely overrated and would not last a second in a taken or jason bourne movie. the security level in jacks world is extremely bad. no wonder why he accomplish those feats.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 02:25 AM
d1154802 is currently offline Click here to Send d1154802 a Private Message Find more posts by d1154802 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Phuck you

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 02:31 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d1154802

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lestov16
Phuck you

lmao jack is struggling with fayed. if that was bryan mills he would of finish him quick. jack bauer like i said has horrible h2h skills.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 02:35 AM
d1154802 is currently offline Click here to Send d1154802 a Private Message Find more posts by d1154802 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

LOL. Jack killed 50 people that day and he was weakened due to being tortured for 20 months prior to that day. Jack ran up a wall to snap a man's neck mere hours after surviving a plane crash.

STFU with your Bauer hate

Jack Bauer

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 03:34 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Also, right before his fight with Fayed, he snapped a guy's neck like a twig easier than Mills ever did.

Don't be spouting your bullshit in my presence. I'm the ultimate Bauer fanboy. I know all his feats front to back. Homie don't play dat.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 03:44 AM
d1154802

LOL. Jack killed 50 people that day and he was weakened due to being tortured for 20 months prior to that day. Jack ran up a wall to snap a man's neck mere hours after surviving a plane crash.

STFU with your Bauer hate
how so did jack bauer kill 50 people on the same day? he snapped a man neck out of luck and timing. they were both clinching up and also jack was really struggling prior to the neck snap . jack bauer always struggle in combat if he didn't catch them by surprise. jack bauer most of the time was a gun guy. bryan mills has fought armed people and beaten them smoothly without a weapon. i also remember him beating up two guys with one carrying a knife. surprising part was that he beat them quickly regardless if he was outnumber. has jack bauer ever showed smoothness in terms of fighting.

didn't jack bauer get pushed by cole ortiz badly. matter of fact i think cole ortiz would beat the crap out of jack. im not hating on jack bauer just stating facts.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 04:01 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

He took out a CIA Team using CQB in LAD. Jack has never lost any H2H confrontation. Only time was when Ronnie pistol whipped him in S4. Besides that, he's never lost a fight. Ever.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 04:07 AM
d1154802

Also, right before his fight with Fayed, he snapped a guy's neck like a twig easier than Mills ever did.

Don't be spouting your bullshit in my presence. I'm the ultimate Bauer fanboy. I know all his feats front to back. Homie don't play dat.
are you talking about that fight in season 2. he was struggling and it took him time to snap that guys neck. he just managed to do it off the wall. i have seen all of bryan mills neck snap on all the takens including 3. they were extremely fast compared to jack.

jack bauer can not fight as smooth nor as quick as this. if he tried he will end up hurt or dead. like i said he is more of a gun guy. don't see jack bauer doing what bryan does in the taken movies. fighting and disarming multiple opponents while being unarmed. i expected a gun fight from jack lmao.

your fanboyism is what makes you bias instead of agreeing to real facts.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 04:19 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by d1154802
are you talking about that fight in season 2. he was struggling and it took him time to snap that guys neck. he just managed to do it off the wall. i have seen all of bryan mills neck snap on all the takens including 3. they were extremely fast compared to jack.

jack bauer can not fight as smooth nor as quick as this. if he tried he will end up hurt or dead. like i said he is more of a gun guy. don't see jack bauer doing what bryan does in the taken movies. fighting and disarming multiple opponents while being unarmed. i expected a gun fight from jack lmao.

your fanboyism is what makes you bias instead of agreeing to real facts.

Nope. You are using his low showings and ignoring that he was weakened in such fights via damage that would kill a normal person. And he still won them.

I don't see Mills surviving a plane crash, getting a branch embedded in his leg, ripping it out, and hours later running up a wall on that same leg.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 04:53 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

how so did jack bauer kill 50 people on the same day?

LOL. Clearly hasn't seen the totality of S6

Jack Bauer

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 04:54 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

are you talking about that fight in season 2.

No. I'm talking about when he snuck into Fayed's compound
fighting and disarming multiple opponents while being unarmed.

You mean like what he did to the CIA team and Bashir's men in LAD?

Jack Bauer

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 05:04 AM
d1154802

He took out a CIA Team using CQB in LAD. Jack has never lost any H2H confrontation. Only time was when Ronnie pistol whipped him in S4. Besides that, he's never lost a fight. Ever.
lmao i have seen many times in fights were jack could of die. for example when he fought that guy in the construction site and nearly die. he was lucky he was able to stab the guy. what about in season five when he fought hank. the assassin sent to kill my boy tony. jack could of die if he didnt reverse the grip on the sharp object. so jack actually struggle on many occassion. he was just lucky and had the right timing.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 05:11 AM
d1154802

Nope. You are using his low showings and ignoring that he was weakened in such fights via damage that would kill a normal person. And he still won them.

I don't see Mills surviving a plane crash, getting a branch embedded in his leg, ripping it out, and hours later running up a wall on that same leg.
lmao im pretty aware of jack durability. that has little to do with his fighting skills. i have watch 24 from season 1 all the way to live another day. i basically saw all of 24. i have not seen jack fight no where near the level as bryan from taken. all of jack bauer strength relied more on gun fights. taking in more pain doesn't make you immortal. he is still vulnerable to getting kill like he has shown in the series.

please show me proof of all that happening in one episode. i think those events happen in different episodes. well i haven't watch jack in a while after watching live another day.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 05:21 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

lmao i have seen many times in fights were jack could of die. for example when he fought that guy in the construction site and nearly die.
he was lucky he was able to stab the guy. what about in season five when he fought hank. the assassin sent to kill my boy tony. jack could of die if he didnt reverse the grip on the sharp object. so jack actually struggle on many occassion. he was just lucky and had the right timing.

Again, you are cherry picking and ignoring the context, not to mention, again, Bauer won all of those confrontations. To repeat, his high showings put him above Mills due to his superhuman durability.

To ask again, do you see Mills surviving a plane crash and hours later running up a wall with a wounded leg?

Jack Bauer

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 05:23 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

lmao im pretty aware of jack durability. that has little to do with his fighting skills. i have watch 24 from season 1 all the way to live another day. i basically saw all of 24. i have not seen jack fight no where near the level as bryan from taken. all of jack bauer strength relied more on gun fights. taking in more pain doesn't make you immortal. he is still vulnerable to getting kill like he has shown in the series.

please show me proof of all that happening in one episode. i think those events happen in different episodes. well i haven't watch jack in a while after watching live another day.

Bryan has struggled too. Bauer has taken down cops and soldiers easily in H2H. Mills struggled in that construction site and got captured and nearly killed at the auction (only lived because they didn't want to shoot him). Bauer has equivalent if not better h2h feats and durability.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 05:28 AM
d1154802

No. I'm talking about when he snuck into Fayed's compound

You mean like what he did to the CIA team and Bashir's men in LAD?
so jack bauer did that without gun and didn't have help from ctu. he walked straight in. then again if he did he caught them by surprise one by one.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 05:29 AM
d1154802

Again, you are cherry picking and ignoring the context, not to mention, again, Bauer won all of those confrontations. To repeat, his high showings put him above Mills due to his superhuman durability.

To ask again, do you see Mills surviving a plane crash and hours later running up a wall with a wounded leg?
what did i cherry pick enlighten me. you didnt answer my question prior to this post.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 05:31 AM
d1154802

Bryan has struggled too. Bauer has taken down cops and soldiers easily in H2H. Mills struggled in that construction site and got captured and nearly killed at the auction (only lived because they didn't want to shoot him). Bauer has equivalent if not better h2h feats and durability.
show me proof of jack doing it smoothly and fast. pretty sure he was struggling severely at times. that only happens if he doesn't catch them by surprise.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 05:33 AM
d1154802

LOL. Clearly hasn't seen the totality of S6
lmao i ask you how he killed 50 people. did he do it without help from ctu? can you provide source that he killed 50 people in season 6.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 05:37 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Bashir's men in LAD. I already stated this.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 05:43 AM