KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Punisher (Netflix)

The Punisher (Netflix)
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

The Punisher

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/01...-from-daredevil

We all knew it was coming. Doesn't make me any less excited! Cant wait to see him in Daredevil

PWNT

Old Post Jan 16th, 2016 09:18 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Re: The Punisher

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/01...-from-daredevil

We all knew it was coming. Doesn't make me any less excited! Cant wait to see him in Daredevil

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 02:51 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Hoping we get a trailer this week

PWNT

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 04:13 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

They might drop a Punisher teaser soon, considering they've released new stuff for Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Defenders.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 04:51 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Have they actually started pre-production/writing on the series? It seems really early for any sort of teaser, then again Marvel keeps a tight ship so they could very well have something already filmed. I never even saw the Iron Fist trailer coming

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 04:57 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Well, they only need a few seconds of footage, similar to the IF trailer. Or hell, do something like the Defenders one, with just some voice over dialogue or something, to give a small teaser/hint of what's to come.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 05:18 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/10...-new-characters

Kind of disappointed to hear they are barely casting for this

PWNT

Old Post Oct 7th, 2016 06:48 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Well, they have a rather full slate at this point. As far as I know, Punisher was never initially meant to get his own spinoff, so they need to find a way to slot his series in while still keeping Iron Fist, Defenders, JJ s2 etc. on track.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2016 08:15 AM
Arachnid1

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/06...ing-in-november

Looks like we don't have too much longer to wait for this

PWNT

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 10:41 PM
Arachnid1

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/07...b64614673000036

They put out footage at comic con. Hopefully we'll be getting a trailer soon

PWNT

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 04:32 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/07...b64614673000036

They put out footage at comic con. Hopefully we'll be getting a trailer soon

Well, there is a small clip of him in the new Defenders teaser that's narrated by Stan Lee, which hints that he could be making an appearance on that show as well.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 05:24 AM
Arachnid1

PWNT

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 11:50 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 12:01 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I am at full candy corn.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 01:29 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Just shut up and get in my eyes!

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 11:05 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Oh f#ck! When does it come out??

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 12:41 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

holly shi^t. can;t wait

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 06:39 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Another Marvel hero rumored to appear in Punisher (take it with a grain of salt)

http://screenrant.com/punisher-marv...-cameo-netflix/

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 08:54 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 05:46 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Anyone see the new trailer ??

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 09:34 PM