KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » What tv shows are you currently watching?

What tv shows are you currently watching?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What tv shows are you currently watching?

Sort of similar to threads like "what is the last movie you watched" or "what game are you currently playing?".

So one tv show I'm in the process of watching is "Roswell". I'm not too fond of the later seasons, but I think the first season was excellent.

I also am watching a documentary about nazi's and the occult.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 05:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heathjack

current
Arrow
the flash
gotham '
super Girl
ledgens of tomorrow
Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D
shark tank
beyond the tank
pawn stars
storage wars
the big bang theory
The Goldbergs
last man standing
the middle
Impractical Jokers
THE CARBONARO EFFECT
mysteries at the Museum
Outrageous Acts of Science
person of interest
Hawaii Five-0
NCIS: New Orleans
NCIS: Los Angeles

Old Post May 12th, 2016 04:02 AM
heathjack is currently offline Click here to Send heathjack a Private Message Find more posts by heathjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

the best show on tv atm is 'The Americans'

Old Post May 12th, 2016 04:16 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Breaking Bad and Powers.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 12th, 2016 06:13 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Game of Thrones
Marvel:AoS
Gotham
Parks And Recreation
Last Man On Earth
Shameless
Vikings
Walking Dead
Outlander
House of Card
Daredevil
Penny Dreadful
Banshee

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on May 12th, 2016 at 10:08 PM

Old Post May 12th, 2016 10:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

The Office
Game of thrones
Daredevil
Family Guy

Last edited by Impediment on May 13th, 2016 at 10:11 AM

Old Post May 13th, 2016 01:16 AM
Rebel95 is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone remember the show "American Dreams" ?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 10:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Everything I liked got CANCELLED so FUH TV!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 06:08 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good shows do get cancelled. Look at FOX now, Simpsons won't die, Family Guy and it's clones won't die. But remember the friggin Critic with Jon Lovitz? Awesome show.

Last edited by Surtur on Jun 11th, 2016 at 12:46 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 12:39 PM
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Good shows do get cancelled. Look at FOX now, Simpsons won't die, Family Guy and it's clones won't die. But remember the friggin Critic with Jon Lovitz? Awesome show.

Firefly.

**** is up with that.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 05:06 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Game of Thrones
Fear the Walking Dead
The Walking Dead

Old Post Jun 12th, 2016 08:02 AM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

GoT
Billions

Ones I'm watching but aren't currently on

Walking Dead
The Strain
The Last Ship
Better Call Saul

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2016 09:52 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rewatched the latest "The Tomorrow People" series. I wish it had lasted for more than one season.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 02:03 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just Game of Thrones. Not sure if I should include netflix shows like Daredevil but that one too.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 02:47 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It can include any show you are watching, no matter how old or new.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 05:47 PM
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
Just Game of Thrones. Not sure if I should include netflix shows like Daredevil but that one too.
I'm in the same boat. Haven't been watching much TV lately.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 05:49 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's weird because it's actually been nearly a year since I've watched any tv. When Comcast increased the amount of money they charge for cable tv I cancelled it and just kept the internet.

So I pay monthly fee's for Netflix and Hulu subscriptions and I also have Roku which actually comes with a bunch of free programs like Crackle and other things with free movies, etc. I do not subscribe to any stations like HBO or Showtime so the shows I like that air on those channels I have to watch online.

Well I did purchase an antennae so I could watch basic tv channels like cbs, nbc, abc, fox..but I haven't really watched them.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 12:13 AM
Impediment
Endless

Preacher, but it's really slow for me and I hope that it picks up fast.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 09:56 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

Roadies
Mr Robot
Wahlburgers
BrainDead
Hell on Wheels
American Gothic
Dark Matter
Lego Star Wars
Masterchef
Pretty Little Liars

Old Post Aug 17th, 2016 10:39 PM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which American Gothic? The one from the 1990's was awesome.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 12:38 AM