KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Black Lightning

Black Lightning
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Black Lightning

Looks like the Network scored another DC property alongside Gotham/Lucifer:

quote:
A pilot starring the DC Comics hero Black Lightning is reportedly moving forward at Fox.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Fox has given a pilot production commitment to a pilot centered around Black Lightning, developed by “The Flash” producer Greg Berlanti, and “The Game’s” Salim and Mara Brock Aki. The series is envisioned as an hourlong drama.

http://www.cbr.com/the-flash-produc...g-pilot-at-fox/

I'm kind of curious why it didn't just go to the CW. Berlanti has close ties to the network, so its interesting why it went to FOX instead of a network he usually works with. Thoughts?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 8th, 2016 05:56 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

CW sucks. 'The Flash' is the only good show they have. I'm glad another property isn't saddled with being directly tied to that shitty universe. I hope there are no crossovers unless it's with 'The Flash'.

on the other hand, it's on Fox, so even if it's good, it'll get cancelled after season 1.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2016 01:56 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

At this point when introducing a DC property to the small screen its best for everyone that it stays as far away from the CW verse as possible.

Though I hope Fox will at least pretend to care about it should the show make gains.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2016 04:51 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote