KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Lethal Weapon.....THE SERIES?

Lethal Weapon.....THE SERIES?
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Lethal Weapon.....THE SERIES?

...Daaa FUHHHHH!??

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 10:28 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

I feel like someone lost a bet, and lost badly. Almost Human died yet something like this is given life. Does not compute.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2016 06:58 PM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just...just kill me now.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2016 10:11 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was hoping that when he tells the guy not the miss that the guy would have pulled the trigger and then not missed.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2016 10:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean they are bringing back MacGyver too. I guess this is the only way they felt they could literally rape the 1980's.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2016 11:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Doubt it will last beyond a single season, two at max.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 12:00 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

The MacGyver reboot looks horribad as well.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 02:29 AM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ascendancy
The MacGyver reboot looks horribad as well.
what. the. ****.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 03:57 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Both this and the MacGyver (should really be called Team MacGyver, based on the trailer) reboot is a sign that the studios really have no idea what to make anymore.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 05:28 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

looks shit, that said will watch pilot eppy and decide afterward

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 10:33 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

The only reason I am gonna watch the first episode is Damon Wayans. But I have less hope for this than I had for the Rush Hour series.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 04:51 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

As Cleveland Brown would say: this looks turrible.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 05:41 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Sooooo... Maybe because my expectations were really low but I enjoyed the pilot a lot more than I thought it would. Might have something to do with the fact that it was written by Shane Black. Will wait and see how it develops.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 11:10 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

watched this last night.. only one or two aspects in regards in the films.. it could have and should have been better.. the plot clearly had holes... might watch one more show and then judge

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 07:08 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

this was better than i thought it would be. it still doesn't live up to the original cast though

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 11:40 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Have to say I quite liked the second episode as well. It's fun to watch which is something a lot of series lack nowadays.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2016 06:26 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

It's a lot better than MacGyver at least, IMO (I watched the pilot for that). I've watched both episodes of this and it's been entertaining enough, as long as you don't take it very seriously. And the beginning of the 2nd episode is pretty funny.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2016 06:34 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Agreed. Watched the second episode of MacGyver tonight and don't think I'll bother to watch anymore - especially when I compare it with how much fun I'm having watching Lethal Weapon.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2016 07:13 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this is horrible.. riggs NEEDS to be doing martial arts

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2016 03:03 AM
steverules_2

I quite like it so far

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2016 06:14 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote