KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Riverdale

Riverdale
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Riverdale

Ms. Grundy is hot.

That just ain't right.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 05:29 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

first show was pretty good

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 07:27 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Its a CW show. EVERYBODY Is Hot. Its about the only reason to Watch anything on the CW.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 07:35 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Ms. Grundy is hot.

That just ain't right.

Oh, its right.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
first show was pretty good

Yeah, i rather enjoyed it.
I liked how they saved Jughead for the last few minutes, didnt try and tweak his name in any way, and made him the narrator.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2017 11:37 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Its a CW show. EVERYBODY Is Hot. Its about the only reason to Watch anything on the CW.

It's on the CW? So have a good chance at predicting the plot that either Betty or Veronica is going to turn out to be one of Archies good friends who secretly yearns for more, while the other will be wild and tantalizing(and slutty).

Old Post Jan 28th, 2017 01:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
It's on the CW? So have a good chance at predicting the plot that either Betty or Veronica is going to turn out to be one of Archies good friends who secretly yearns for more, while the other will be wild and tantalizing(and slutty).

Nah. That is way to creative for the CW>.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2017 06:46 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Nah, Veronica's just the mysterious new girl, who randomly has a lesbian kiss with Betty just to impress snobby cheerleader *****'s. But they're both straight, and even though they just met Betty just rolls with it.

So a totally realistic school setting. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2017 09:54 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

So you mean it'll be like the actual comics that the show is based on?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 29th, 2017 12:25 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Mindset

Is Reggie his friend now in the comics, instead of his rival?

First thing he says is "Damn man, you've got a six pack! You've gotta tell me your workout secrets bro!

So Arch, you tap any of that cougar ass? *To Moose with a wink* he totally did!"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2017 01:28 AM
Mindset

Originally posted by cdtm
Is Reggie his friend now in the comics, instead of his rival?

First thing he says is "Damn man, you've got a six pack! You've gotta tell me your workout secrets bro!

So Arch, you tap any of that cougar ass? *To Moose with a wink* he totally did!"
Reggie was always his friend, they just always competed with everything.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 29th, 2017 01:29 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

If it's like the comics then there should be an episode with the punisher

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jan 29th, 2017 10:52 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Reggie was always his friend, they just always competed with everything.

^^^Basically.

I'm wondering at why Archie and Jughead arent tight as of right now. Looking forward to that reveal.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2017 11:47 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It could be, all I know about the comics is that a dude named Archie knew two other people named Betty and Veronica. And that he probably slept with both of them by the end of the comics run.

Did it ever happen at the same time? I can't say.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2017 03:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

It could be, all I know about the comics is that a dude named Archie knew two other people named Betty and Veronica. And that he probably slept with both of them by the end of the comics run.

Did it ever happen at the same time? I can't say.

I ssem to recall they did a book where they did a parallel dimension thing where it showed him having married both women.

Then they dropped all that crap for zombies and shit.

Oh and Archie vs Predator...

eek!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2017 08:08 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Flyattractor

I ssem to recall they did a book where they did a parallel dimension thing where it showed him having married both women.

Then they dropped all that crap for zombies and shit.

Oh and Archie vs Predator...

eek!

They turned Jughead gay for awhile.

Like being a weird drummer who's not into chicks couldn't be explained by a LOT of drug use, binge eating, and being so weird only Big Ethel was into him.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 01:35 AM
riv6672

Speaking of Big Ethel, i wonder if she'll show up.
Also Midge, Moose's girlfriend. Or maybe his beard.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 04:55 AM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

The more I read about it the more it sounds like Beverly Hills 9020170. Thanks, but no thanks.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 09:03 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

They do have a 90210 alumn in the cast. smile

Thinking on it, your comparison isnt really a bad thing. The original show ran 10 years, and (as of your comment) is still being talked about 27 years after its debut.
Riverdale should be so lucky.

Last edited by riv6672 on Jan 30th, 2017 at 10:23 AM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 10:18 AM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Originally posted by riv6672
They do have a 90210 alumn in the cast. smile

Thinking on it, your comparison isnt really a bad thing. The original show ran 10 years, and (as of your comment) is still being talked about 27 years after its debut.
Riverdale should be so lucky.

Fair enough. I suppose if that is what they are aiming for and they succeed then more power to them. I am not much for dramas and soap operas, though, even if it's about pretty teens with hot bodies, so I never watched Beverly Hills 90210 and I won't be watching Riverdale (well, unless the Punisher rocks up).

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 01:00 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

I was planning to check it out at the half season mark but you guys kinda make me want to jump in

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 04:14 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote