KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Designated Survivor

Designated Survivor
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Designated Survivor

Is it me, or does the show seen like it's turned from an anti Trump bias, to a slightly sympathetic one?

The president, who usually did the opposite of what Trump would do, is suddenly in the scope of an impeachment attempt, and has become pretty hawkish of late. He's portrayed as an inexperienced man doing the best he can, who makes understandable mistakes and has the entire political world against him.

I've got to wonder if someone involved with the show has warmed up to Trump, for some reason. At least in terms of giving him the benefit of the doubt in that he's at least a well meaning inept man, instead of an outright evil bigot.

The former president turning on him could even be seen as Pence, as both are experienced, and very, very dirty.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 12th, 2018 07:39 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Not sure about any of that, as i’m not politically incluned, i just think its a good show, and Sutherland’s done a great job. The whole cast, really.

Shame its been cancelled, i was looking forward to him going for reelection.

Old Post May 12th, 2018 10:53 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

*puts on conspiracy theory hat*

It got cancelled when it became more sympathetic to Trump. COLLUSION!!!! eek!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Kidding, obviously.

I never watched the show myself. Got a few friends who watch it though and say it's pretty good.

Old Post May 13th, 2018 05:14 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Panzerlock

very dissapointed to hear that Designated Survivor has been axed. wtf is going on in tv land??

Old Post May 13th, 2018 08:33 PM
Panzerlock is currently offline Click here to Send Panzerlock a Private Message Find more posts by Panzerlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

When they keep changing things up, you know it's only a matter of time.

Michael J. Fox was probably their nuclear option. Hope sick people tune in to see the sideshow freak (I say this as a man with an uncle who has parkinson's. I'm simply too much of a cynic to believe they brought someone so obviously impaired for any other reason then a hope that some sadistic ****s enjoy mocking a handicapped person..)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 12:08 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote