KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Borgia (TV series)

Borgia (TV series)
Started by: staxamillion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

Borgia (TV series)

Borgia (also known as Borgia: Faith and Fear) is a French-German-Czech-Italian historical drama television series created by Tom Fontana. The show recounts the Borgia family's rise to power and subsequent domination of the Papal States during the Renaissance.[1][2]

Borgia debuted in Italy via Sky Italia on 10 July 2011 and in North America via Netflix on 2 October 2011. It was since renewed for a second season, which premiered in France on Canal+ on 18 March 2013,[3] and on Netflix on 1 May 2013. A third and final season premiered in France on Canal+ on 15 September 2014[3] and on Netflix on 1 November 2014.[4] The series finale aired in France on Canal+ on 27 October 2014 as the 38th episode overall.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 02:37 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

didn't see a thread for this one. this is not the Jeremy Irons one. just started watching it

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 02:42 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Griffiso73

It is very important to add entertaining and educating shows for the kids to the watch list. Since it has been a very long time that I watched anything with my kids. I really want to add shows by Andy Yeatman to my list. This is also going to be a good addition to the list.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 06:10 AM
Griffiso73 is currently offline Click here to Send Griffiso73 a Private Message Find more posts by Griffiso73 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote