KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Young Justice Season 3

Young Justice Season 3
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Young Justice Season 3

It's been nearly 6 years since we had any new episodes of YJ. Now the first 3 episodes of the new season are out.

So far I'm really enjoying them.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 11:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

6 years? Wow, time flies.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up. Didn't realize the new episodes were coming out yet.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 12:34 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I would rather get the OG Teen Titans Toon back. YJ was too YOUNG for my taste.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 12:57 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

3 more new episodes out today. Lol Orion is such a dick.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 05:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

^ Well[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Good things that wasn't really Orion though.

It's nice seeing Roy and his clones be productive members of society.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 12:53 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

is this worth a watch

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 03:56 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Damn I wana watch. But I dont think its available here.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 05:11 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
^ Well[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Good things that wasn't really Orion though.

It's nice seeing Roy and his clones be productive members of society.

Heh yeah, I liked the security guard episode.

Also what is up with the end credits? Lol. It always plays a more serene version of the theme song and focuses on a single image(like wolf sleeping)

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 12th, 2019 at 05:28 PM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 05:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
is this worth a watch

If you enjoyed the old show? Yes. It feels like the show never even ended.

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Damn I wana watch. But I dont think its available here.

Meh, just download it like I did. I'm not gonna order this DC tv thing just for one show.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 05:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some interesting storylines:

-[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Batman and several other league members quitting and going into deep space(even gets referred to as Batman Incorporated)
-[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Metahuman children are being kidnapped and shipped into space
-[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Latest episode hints at Jason Todd
-[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Miss Martians brother is introduced(he was Orion)
-[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The halo and geoforce storyline is interesting too
-[SPOILER - highlight to read]: We're seeing a lot more people die on screen, though none of the main characters

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 12th, 2019 at 05:34 PM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 05:31 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Surtur

Meh, just download it like I did. I'm not gonna order this DC tv thing just for one show.

Im sure itll eventually be available in some form. Titans is on Netflix here now. So its not like I had to wait a year or something.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 10:51 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Im sure itll eventually be available in some form. Titans is on Netflix here now. So its not like I had to wait a year or something.

Where do you live? Cuz I just checked my netflix and we don't have Titans. And they also removed the first 2 seasons of YJ from netflix last year.

I don't even understand the point of DC doing their own netflix-ish platform if they are gonna put the shows on netflix too.

EDIT: Okay I looked it up, the DC platform is only available in America, that is why you guys got Titans. So yeah you might get YJ eventually.

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 13th, 2019 at 12:04 AM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 11:56 PM
Flyattractor

So you can get this for what 8 bucks a month?

Eh.. I will wait for a show on some characters I actually give a CRAP about.

All though I am tempted for the old DC Toon Library being available.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2019 02:22 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Surtur
Where do you live? Cuz I just checked my netflix and we don't have Titans. And they also removed the first 2 seasons of YJ from netflix last year.

I don't even understand the point of DC doing their own netflix-ish platform if they are gonna put the shows on netflix too.

EDIT: Okay I looked it up, the DC platform is only available in America, that is why you guys got Titans. So yeah you might get YJ eventually.

UK.

Yeah we get it, but a few months late. But now can binge the whole thing like Daredevil.

No idea if YJ will come to Netflix or Amazon Prime. But im sure all of these things will be available to buy on digital eventually for anyone anywhere.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2019 02:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't even see the point of getting the DC thing if they are just gonna allow you to buy the individual episodes down the line on other platforms.

Do netflix shows like daredevil end up available for digital purchase elsewhere?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 04:20 PM
Darth Thor

Not sure, not checked.

I guess they figure that if youre gonna purchase everything, then why not just pay the $10 a month instead and get stuff on time.

Like im gonna purchase Reign of the Supermen this month. If I also had to purchase Titans and Young Justice (I dont, but if I did), then might just decide to pay the subscription instead if that was an option here. Especially with more shows like Swamp Thing coming.

Now with Star Trek on the other hand, its probably better to purchase the one show than to subscribe to a new channel just for that one show.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 04:32 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah I'm waiting for Reign of the Supermen to come out, the Superman Doomsday movie was great. I wonder if they're gonna release the animated movies digitally the same day for purchase or if they'll make people wait.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 04:49 PM
Darth Thor

I believe its supposed to be available to purchase this week. Defo this Month.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 05:18 PM
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

its the same show. if you liked it then you'll like it now. but am not as impressed as I was when season 2 came out

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 07:14 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by staxamillion
its the same show. if you liked it then you'll like it now. but am not as impressed as I was when season 2 came out

How much have you seen so far? The latest 3 eps were far superior to the first 3.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 07:41 PM