KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

There is no topic on this I could find. The second season has just been added to netflix.

People can also discuss the first season in this topic. I really enjoyed it and I was surprised. The second season is here, I've only seen one episode so far and I'm enjoying it.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2019 09:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I enjoy this show quite a bit, although the SJW "Theo" storyline is mind numbingly annoyingly to me. Besides that, it's a great second season.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Apr 6th, 2019 10:39 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lestov16
I enjoy this show quite a bit, although the SJW "Theo" storyline is mind numbingly annoyingly to me. Besides that, it's a great second season.

Yeah, I did find it funny tho...[SPOILER - highlight to read]: so you empower the transgender girl/guy by...cheating with magic to win!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2019 09:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Someone at work told me about this the other day and I looked up the trailer and thought it might be entertaining.

So it's good, huh? Is it too violent and horrific for my wife? lol.. she typically doesn't do horror movies.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2020 06:19 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i stopped watching mid 1st season but i might return to it

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2020 07:20 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Love the series, just finished the latest season that came out a week ago.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2020 11:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Someone at work told me about this the other day and I looked up the trailer and thought it might be entertaining.

So it's good, huh? Is it too violent and horrific for my wife? lol.. she typically doesn't do horror movies.

It's rated tv 14, but you will see slit throats and stuff. I'm actually surprised it got a tv 14 rating, but it's a good show. It is not scary though. I often feel stuff should be labeled supernatural fiction and not horror. This show might scare a child, but that is about it.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2020 11:14 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Good to know, thanks.

I might see if my woman wants to give it a chance after Oscar season is done.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2020 02:10 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
80sBaby
The Kid

I just started this last week and I'm on Season 2 right now. I like this show a lot! It's soooo dark but in a great way.

Aunt Zelda is probably my favorite character, followed by Prudence.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2020 06:40 PM
80sBaby is currently offline Click here to Send 80sBaby a Private Message Find more posts by 80sBaby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote