KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » She-Hulk (Disney+)

She-Hulk (Disney+)
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

She-Hulk Disney Plus

Tatiana Maslany has been cast as Jen/She-Hulk.. IF there is another She-Hulk thread , I'll have Imp merge...

https://deadline.com/2020/09/she-hu...ies-1234578701/

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 11:51 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Never seen Orphan Black but I’ve heard good things. She’s got decent nerd cred.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 09:08 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Tatiana Maslany has been cast as Jen/She-Hulk.. IF there is another She-Hulk thread , I'll have Imp merge...

https://deadline.com/2020/09/she-hu...ies-1234578701/
The opening post on that thread below the article is top notch trolling. Superb!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 09:18 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was there a big yearning for a she hulk show I wasn't aware of?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 09:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
No, I don't think so, but, why the hell not?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 09:46 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
The opening post on that thread below the article is top notch trolling. Superb!

U mean this comment?

"The gross male executives who have to approve everything, aren’t sexually attracted to big muscular women, which is why they never approve them for casting.

This also explains the 1990s trend of small model-thin girls beating up trained Navy Seals in TV shows and movies. They wanted the “female empowerment” brownie points, without having to actually cast the “not sexually attractive” strong women who look like they could truly deal out physical damage.

It’s still a boy’s club when it comes to casting."

Cuz this day and age...how are you so sure they are trolling?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 09:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I guess we'll see if she's that muscular at all, or just a really tall, green woman with a Buffy-esque build.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 10:38 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

All nerds have a big yearning for She-Hulk...

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 11:05 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm assuming she will be normal in human form and more muscular when hulked out.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 11:05 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, I don't think so, but, why the hell not?

Okay but I guess if we go by the "why the hell not" logic there are better Marvel characters...why the hell not have a squirrel girl tv show?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 11:08 PM
riv6672

Okay but I guess if we go by the "why the hell not" logic there are better Marvel characters...why the hell not have a squirrel girl tv show?

There was supposed to be a New Warriors live action TV show w. Milana Vayntrub as Squirrel Girl...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sy...-warriors%3famp

(please log in to view the image)

...but the pilot was never picked up.

Last edited by riv6672 on Sep 20th, 2020 at 12:55 AM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 12:53 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I think she hulk had a decent following and I’ve heard there are good arcs she’s had in the comics.

Not marvel but I would ****ing love an Animal Man TV show.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 01:19 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm assuming she will be normal in human form and more muscular when hulked out.

Most likely be CG involved when she's hulked out, Similar to how they do it with her cousin.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 05:06 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Probably, but how muscular is the question. Even the comics, a lot of the time, tried to still make her look like a curvy woman just scaled up, rather than someone that's actually muscular.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 06:44 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
Probably, but how muscular is the question. Even the comics, a lot of the time, tried to still make her look like a curvy woman just scaled up, rather than someone that's actually muscular.
Yeah, that's what they will do, she will look like a giat woman from Orion ala Star Trek.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 02:12 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

In the comics she more or less looks like a female body builder while still maintaining feminine and alluring traits.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 06:04 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
In the comics she more or less looks like a female body builder while still maintaining feminine and alluring traits.
yeah she is a bigger prettier version of female wrestlers imo.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 06:39 PM
Impediment
Endless

People are bitching about the height of the actress, FFS.

She Hulk is 6'7", even of the actress is 5'4". It's called CGI, folks.

Thanos is 8'3" while Josh Brolin is 5'10".

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 08:46 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, no one seriously thinks She Hulk will be anything but CGI do they?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 10:22 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah, no one seriously thinks She Hulk will be anything but CGI do they?

Other's seem to want a actress that fit the height of She Hulk, Those folks are idiots.

Last edited by Kazenji on Sep 21st, 2020 at 01:50 AM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2020 01:47 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote