KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » WandaVision

WandaVision
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

WandaVision

First episodes out.

(please log in to view the image)

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2021 09:19 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I really, really liked it. I've complained in the past about the MCU being homogenous, but this was some really, really quality stuff imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 15th, 2021 06:42 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Lol I was watching the first episode thinking - wtf is this?

But being honest I really did enjoy [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the magic show

No idea why!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2021 09:19 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ No major spoilers there FYI.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2021 09:33 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Nice throwback to 50's, 60's shows with a "something isn't right" feeling lurking in the backround.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Lol I was watching the first episode thinking - wtf is this?

Similar feeling. But from things ive heard the direction this show is going, it will get pretty interesting/crazy.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2021 09:37 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ I like that old Bewitched series so sort of dug that part. Still they probably kinda went over board with the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: audience laughter and them actually being a Tv sitcom

Old Post Jan 15th, 2021 10:49 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

watched the 2 episodes...

clearly agnes is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: agatha harkness and it'll be interesting to see how [SPOILER - highlight to read]: pulsar/spectrum gains/uses her powers

the 50s and 60s vibes were nice although i enjoyed the 2nd episode way better.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 16th, 2021 03:19 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
watched the 2 episodes...

clearly agnes is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: agatha harkness and it'll be interesting to see how [SPOILER - highlight to read]: pulsar/spectrum gains/uses her powers

the 50s and 60s vibes were nice although i enjoyed the 2nd episode way better.

I’ve got zero complaints so far. thumb up

Old Post Jan 16th, 2021 09:52 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by riv6672
I’ve got zero complaints so far. thumb up

i think episode 3 will be even better

also can;t wait for [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Agents of SWORD that they were clearly teasing

also anyone think [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Mephisto may show up in this or in Dr. Strange sequel

Old Post Jan 16th, 2021 08:08 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The 2nd episode was definitely the best. I loved seeing the magic act scenes lol

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 16th, 2021 09:18 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I liked the first two episodes for the most part, but I feel like I'll appreciate the theme of the show more once I know... wtf is going on.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 17th, 2021 03:35 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Watched the first two episodes today by a friend. I dig it so far, though I do wonder [SPOILER - highlight to read]: how much of it is real and how much of it is in Wanda's mind. Seems almost Legion-esque in that regard.

Also, Vision [SPOILER - highlight to read]: essentially drunk on chewing gum was pretty funny to watch.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2021 07:32 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Wanda has created this TV reality and it will merge with the real world more and more. Like the colour bleed.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2021 07:47 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Watched the first two episodes today by a friend. I dig it so far, though I do wonder [SPOILER - highlight to read]: how much of it is real and how much of it is in Wanda's mind. Seems almost Legion-esque in that regard.

Also, Vision [SPOILER - highlight to read]: essentially drunk on chewing gum was pretty funny to watch.

The show seems to be leaving a lot to viewer interpetation at least right now, so knowing what’s what is not easy.

And yeah, Vision pulled an Alien Nation.
Yes that is an old ass reference but it works!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2021 09:57 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I think Wanda has created this TV reality and it will merge with the real world more and more. Like the colour bleed.

Possibly, but I got the feeling it's all in her head what we're seeing and she's in a coma or some kind of mentally trapped state.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 19th, 2021 06:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^That’s def. a possibility.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 09:44 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Thoughts on ep.3?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2021 11:48 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

That double name drop though.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2021 01:04 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Galan007
Thoughts on ep.3?

pretty good.. i think a certain might turn out to be true. also can see how this series leads into the multiverse of madness

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2021 02:59 AM
Darth Thor

I wonder if Vision can [SPOILER - highlight to read]: run at super speed in the real world as well.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2021 08:06 PM