KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Domino (Deadpool 2) vs The Witcher

Domino (Deadpool 2) vs The Witcher
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

Domino (Deadpool 2) vs The Witcher

Domino gets a knife.

Who wins?


__________________





https://www.projectveritas.com/

Old Post Jul 10th, 2021 02:40 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Batman Land

She wins, she can't really... lose against people she's capable of harming, her superpower is literally being lucky.

So even though Witcher is wayyy more skilled than she is, she'll still win, because the "off chance" she gets a direct hit becomes a "guaranteed" chance. She can take hits yes, but the chances of a horse running Geralt over in the fight are made better then the chance she'll lose due to her luckiness.

If we turn off her "luck" powers, she gets her shit pushed in pretty hard.


__________________
Thanks Scribble!

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 10th, 2021 03:28 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Gender: Male
Location: Land of the Lost

Why is this here instead of Movie vs?

Anyway, Domino wins 50/10. Geralts signs will malfunction or misfire. His knee will flare up really bad so he can't walk. He'll get a hand cramp and drop his sword, etc... At the same time Domino is just punishing him if he's still alive and kicking.

The most likely scenario is he slips just as she goes to stab him and he falls face first onto her knife for her.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2021 04:34 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Only Hulk is Hulk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
She wins, she can't really... lose against people she's capable of harming, her superpower is literally being lucky.

So even though Witcher is wayyy more skilled than she is, she'll still win, because the "off chance" she gets a direct hit becomes a "guaranteed" chance. She can take hits yes, but the chances of a horse running Geralt over in the fight are made better then the chance she'll lose due to her luckiness.


quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Why is this here instead of Movie vs?

Anyway, Domino wins 50/10. Geralts signs will malfunction or misfire. His knee will flare up really bad so he can't walk. He'll get a hand cramp and drop his sword, etc... At the same time Domino is just punishing him if he's still alive and kicking.

The most likely scenario is he slips just as she goes to stab him and he falls face first onto her knife for her.


Explains why she beat Cable easily ... Oh wait! Cable stomped her ass, took barely any damage in return, and Domino had to be saved by Wade.


__________________

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Jul 13th, 2021 12:34 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Gender: Male
Location: Land of the Lost

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Explains why she beat Cable easily ... Oh wait! Cable stomped her ass, took barely any damage in return, and Domino had to be saved by Wade.


I see what you tried to do. But you just explained that her powers work fine. A cybernetic, superhuman, telekinetic psychic from the future who claims he could kill anything, couldn't take her out while Deadpool was dealing with a bunch of scrubs. And lucky for her, Deadpool showed up. If there was no PIS in that scene, her tasering his neck would've shorted him out or something but they had to show how badass Cable was. Also bs he took no damage. She hit him with a cattle prod, and gave him quite a few hits. She's just a normal strength woman and he's like I said a superhuman cyborg so he's a lot tougher than her.

With no PIS, Geralt meets a bad end.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2021 01:14 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 11:05 AM.
  Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Domino (Deadpool 2) vs The Witcher

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.