KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Better Call Saul

Better Call Saul
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Better Call Saul

Watching season 5 in prep for season 6 early this year.

Best moment is by far the post marriage pre consecration burst of honesty from Jimmy.

I could really identify with the man, he tries to do the right thing, while also trying to look out for himself. And maybe he breaks a few laws, or tramples over a few ethics, but in the end isn't he a far better man then most of us in spite of these flaws?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2022 02:11 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

I AM NOT CRAZY!
I am not crazy! I know he swapped those numbers. I knew it was 1216. One after Magna Carta. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. He covered his tracks, he got that idiot at the copy shop to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He's done worse. That billboard! Are you telling me that a man just happens to fall like that? No! He orchestrated it! Jimmy! He defecated through a sunroof! And I saved him! And I shouldn't have. I took him into my own firm! What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll never change! Ever since he was 9, always the same! Couldn't keep his hands out of the cash drawer! But not our Jimmy! Couldn't be precious Jimmy! Stealing them blind! And HE gets to be a lawyer? What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance!
And you, you have to stop him! You...

Old Post Apr 27th, 2022 02:25 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Re: Better Call Saul

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Watching season 5 in prep for season 6 early this year.

Best moment is by far the post marriage pre consecration burst of honesty from Jimmy.

I could really identify with the man, he tries to do the right thing, while also trying to look out for himself. And maybe he breaks a few laws, or tramples over a few ethics, but in the end isn't he a far better man then most of us in spite of these flaws?

Never got into this, but it seems pretty good from bits and pieces I’ve seen.

There’s a hilarious scene I saw where some corporation was trying to evict an old guy. Saul shows up at his door and shows him a drawing of a man ****ing a horse. He tells the old guy that he (Saul) was the man and the corporation was the horse. laughing

Old Post Apr 27th, 2022 04:45 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Could swear there was a thread already.

Rather like this show, not as good as Breaking Bad, but still great. Am looking forward to this being the final season. Keeping it going would only hurt the whole.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 27th, 2022 06:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I just want to know what became of Kim Wexler in Breaking Bad. Hopefully they seperate and she still exists past both shows.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2022 07:02 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I just want to know what became of Kim Wexler in Breaking Bad. Hopefully they seperate and she still exists past both shows.

Maaannn, that woman’s got a little something something going on.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 27th, 2022 10:53 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, Kim is hot.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2022 09:45 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

So uh, haven't seen Breaking Bad yet. But I hope Gus gets a very bad end.

You know why.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2022 10:52 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

He does. I'm thinking you know that and are lying about not seeing Breaking Bad.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post May 1st, 2022 10:26 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Blakemore
He does. I'm thinking you know that and are lying about not seeing Breaking Bad.

I swear on it, may my beers curdle if I'm lying..

At most I saw maybe five episodes, no more then that.

Old Post May 1st, 2022 12:22 PM
Darth Thor

I swear on it, may my beers curdle if I'm lying..

At most I saw maybe five episodes, no more then that.

Its wayyy better than this show. Dont think I got past season 3 of this. Was too slow.

Last edited by Darth Thor on May 1st, 2022 at 12:54 PM

Old Post May 1st, 2022 12:52 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

How on earth did the word even spread so far and fast about Jimmy working for Lalo?

Did the Judge and her pet dog spread the word? And isn't that very privileged information?

Old Post May 4th, 2022 12:29 AM
Dr Will Hatch

That ending to Plan and Execution...jeez.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 09:19 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote