KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » question about episode 3

question about episode 3
Started by: darkshadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darkshadow

question about episode 3

i was wondering if george lucas is going to show luke and leia being born in episode 3 or just that they got born in between 3 and 4 i been wondering this since episode 1 came out

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 05:32 AM
Click here to Send darkshadow a Private Message Find more posts by darkshadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I think we will see the twins

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 06:30 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

except they will be babies and will cry alot. wonder who they'll use...

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 06:48 AM
Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

just like anakin stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 06:53 AM
Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah, rumour has it that the twins are in.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 01:03 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
njherbz741
photoshop freak

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 06:10 PM
Click here to Send njherbz741 a Private Message Find more posts by njherbz741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Gawdammit! Supershadow has already been proven to be a COMPLETELY unreliable source!!

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 06:51 PM
Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

lolol

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 06:52 PM
Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Supershadow link!!!

(runs in terror)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 09:26 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

supershadow!!! (runs naked through the forums in rage!)

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 09:51 PM
Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darkshadow

finti i have to aggree with you because the time between 3 and 4 would be right and if we do see the twin i think it my be almost at the end of episode 3 i would think that if the twins weren't born on three that there would be a big gap in 3 and 4 and it would explain how they were hiddin from anakin i think i could be wrong but for me it would be a disappointment not to see the twins born in episode 3

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 06:10 AM
Click here to Send darkshadow a Private Message Find more posts by darkshadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

oh a supershadow link laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:52 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

ROFL

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 06:17 PM
darkshadow

finti how much time you think that george lucas is going to spend episode 3 showing the twins if they are going to be in the movie

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 06:46 PM
REXXXX
Networking

quote:
Originally posted by KidRock
supershadow!!! (runs naked through the forums in rage!)

I'm blind!!!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:28 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Lstick out tongueL

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 09:58 PM
finti

to answer darkshadow, I think it will be just a small scene a couple of minutes maybe

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 06:37 AM
yerssot

last thing I heard was that they would be a month old at the end of the movie; don't know where I heard that one though

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 09:13 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darkshadow

finti that could be

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 03:51 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

they will probably be in the film 5 to 10 minutes.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 04:30 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote