KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Le Titre Du 3

Le Titre Du 3
Started by: medochingo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
medochingo

Question Le Titre Du 3

j'ai quelques idées pour le titre de l'épisode 3... ça pourrait etre : Le Retour du Sith, La Veangence Des Siths, La Fureur Du Jedi... je trouve que ça pourrait tenir la route... qu'en pensez vous ?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 07:24 PM
Click here to Send medochingo a Private Message Find more posts by medochingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

We need Narcil. Actually, I can understand that, but we need Narcil in case this gets more complex.

I don't think it will be any of those.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 09:24 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morph

Omelette du fromage~!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 02:39 AM
Click here to Send Morph a Private Message Find more posts by Morph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

yo frenchie this is an english/american board keep it in English

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:51 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Re: Le Titre Du 3

quote:
Originally posted by medochingo
j'ai quelques idées pour le titre de l'épisode 3... ça pourrait etre : Le Retour du Sith, La Veangence Des Siths, La Fureur Du Jedi... je trouve que ça pourrait tenir la route... qu'en pensez vous ?

translation:
I have some ideas for the EpIII title;
it could be: The Return of the Sith; The Revange of the Sith; The Fury of the Jedi
I think those should be in the line of the movie... what do you think?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 09:15 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I think we continue in English

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 09:41 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

just helping out

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 10:00 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Thanks yerss. Well, my answer stands!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 11:27 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

actually I kind of liked the french...it's different.....anyway,.....who knows..I doubt the common titles will stand though....they'll find some way to surprise us with the title...and then we can all debate whether we like it or not

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 02:50 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

aaaah; just like the old days; title bashing wink

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 02:56 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

not everybody speaks english, finti. RISE OF THE EMPIRE!!!!!!!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 04:35 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

well RJ this is an english speaking board so if they dont speak/write English they just have to learn it

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 10:25 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Il sera probablement foncé parce qu'il montrera les décès de beaucoup de jedis et de corruption d'Anakin.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 04:33 PM
Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

"It will probably be dark because it will show the death of many jedi and the turning of Anakin"

I suggest that when you write in a language that's not english you write the translation too

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 05:31 PM
Dexx
wingless

but i saw him speaking english..what's with the french...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 05:54 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I say that the next non English text here will be deleted

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:40 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i agree finti, but dont take shots at them because they dont speak it...thats borderline racism....

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 07:18 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

No yeah I speak English Spanish and french, I was just answering to the guy that posted the thread.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 03:49 AM
Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

the guy isnt perfect....after all, he is french.... laughing out loud ps: no offense, finti....

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 06:07 AM
finti

Why the hell should I take offence on behalf of the french???????? and RJ I dont take a shot at them cause they dont speak English, I just say that English is the language at use here.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 06:25 AM