KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » greatest fight scenes in film history?

greatest fight scenes in film history?
Started by: Darth Hater

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question greatest fight scenes in film history?

we all know that episode 3 will have the most fight scenes than any other SW movie

i have a feeling that most of them will be some of the best in film history

IMO,even tho i havent seen it yet of course,i think obie vs anakin/vader will be the best single fight scene to date.there's no doubt in my mind.

you and us all my man

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 07:23 PM
Click here to Send Darth Hater a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Hater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I hope so too.

If the fights are lackluster it will ruin the entire movie.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 07:50 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

*Repeats mantra "Fight scenes will be good! Fight scenes will be good!"*

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 07:55 PM
Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
njherbz741
photoshop freak

ye i heard that this will be the most intense and longest fight scene out of the SW history....

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 07:58 PM
Click here to Send njherbz741 a Private Message Find more posts by njherbz741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

i just hope they make up for that weak fight scene between vader and ben in ANH

it looked liked two girls slappin at each other

i think they will tho,because IMO,the ani vs obie duel will be the best fight scene in film history to date

george lucas wont let us down

you and us all my man

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 04:07 PM
Click here to Send Darth Hater a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Hater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I LIKED the ANH duel. it might not have been flashy but it was VERY professional and technical and an ideal fight between two old masters with limited physical capaciities.

They couldn't have done it more than once but I am very glad there was at least one duel like that in.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 04:15 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

it might not have been flashy but it was VERY professional and technical and an ideal fight between two old masters with limited physical capaciities.

they should have no limited physical capacities

we saw count dooku whoop some ass in ep2 and he was pretty old and vader fought well in ep 5 & 6

you and us all my man

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 04:20 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i agree with ush...the ep.4 fight scene was great.......they were two old masters going at it, using finesse and skill rather than speed.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 05:58 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

That fight had a powerful feeling to it. It may not have been "flashy" [I'll just use everyone's word] but it had drama to it. They didn't fly around the room of chop each other up at the waist [That was a great battle too] but they way you KNEW that these two were old friends and both were veteran Jedi, it was very well done. GL will most definitley deliver an absolutely amazing duel to compare with the OT one.

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 06:14 AM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

its sucked

they were old but so was dooku and he was amazing

you and us all my man

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 06:43 AM
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

Dooku and Yoda's fight was REALLY REALLY cool!!

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 07:29 AM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

i thought it was a ridiculous

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 08:14 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

i liked it...it was short tho...no pun intended

you and us all my man

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 08:42 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Why bother poncing around all over the place like Yoda did when they could fight as they did?

Vader's physical capacities were limited by his injuries and Obi-Wan's by his age COMBINED with his lack of practice ("Your powers are weak, old man"- Vader pointing out that exact thing.) Dooku's powers, by contrast, were still very strong, of course.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 01:30 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

I can't wait for that last fight scene. Just reading about it gives me chills. It definately will be the most dramatic, touching, and awesome fight scenes that I will ever see

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 02:00 AM
Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

no fight scene in any star wars movie will beat whats gonna be in the last lord of the rings: return of the king
you just wait.....

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 02:56 AM
Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

They will be great competetors, though.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 03:11 AM
Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'm glad Star Wars isn't going to have to compete against LOTR in the box office when it comes out.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 03:22 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

dont think they be that far appart

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:11 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

star wars 3 would win.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:14 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote