KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Darth Sidious to Fight in Ep III??

Darth Sidious to Fight in Ep III??
Started by: DarthDavid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthDavid
Jedi Master

Darth Sidious to Fight in Ep III??

Hi all heres just a thought...

Have any of you people wondered how Darth Maul got his sabre techniques from?(I.E double-handled lightsabre) Im just thinking it must be Sidious that he got that from, so do you believe that Sidious might fight 2 Jedi, or do you think he will fight at all? And who against do you believe he will battle?

DarthDave smile

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 01:13 AM
Click here to Send DarthDavid a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDavid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

He may do his ROTJ schtik.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 01:41 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i doubt we will see him wielding a saber, but force lightning will probably be used.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 05:17 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Saber I wouldn't think he'd use at all.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 05:28 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDavid
Jedi Master

I heard a spoiler that there would be many lightsaber techneques and a person who we havent seen fighting with a lightsaber actually does.

DarthDavesmile

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 07:02 AM
Click here to Send DarthDavid a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDavid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I think it would be cool, but I still highly doubt it.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 07:11 AM
DarthDavid
Jedi Master

What is it about the different forms of Lightsabre fighting? I know that apparently Mace Windu is VII but what exactly does it mean?

DarthDavesmile

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 08:07 AM
LanceWindu

You'll have to ask Ushgarak that, he may know.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 08:13 AM
DarthDavid
Jedi Master

Lance-- Do you know of any place where you can get some good undisturbed SW pics? Iam a Website Designer and at the moment, i need to make my own graphics before i set up the content.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 08:25 AM
LanceWindu

Not really no.

I usually just go to google and search for images, you sometimes get lucky.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 08:47 AM
DarthDavid
Jedi Master

Yeah, I've tried Google's Image search, but you seem to get a load of bs really. I thought SW.com would have good pictures but all they seem to have is that Image Attack thing where they interfere with the pics.

DarthDave

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 09:04 AM
LanceWindu

You'll just have to search around, or get some video caps.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 09:37 AM
yerssot

hope he doesn't fight, was already bad enough Yoda fought sad

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 04:36 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I thought you liked fighting Yoda.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 04:42 PM
yerssot

I liked that they made it look good, I wished they didn't make him fight, cause that would keep it all more mysterious

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 05:21 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Oh

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 05:25 PM
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

what mysterious?

i loved it when yoda fought.by far my the best moment in ep2 IMO

i'm happy we got to see yoda in action since he's like one of the greatest jedi ever.

this is the last we'll see of star wars,might as well go all out

you and us all my man

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 06:19 PM
Click here to Send Darth Hater a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Hater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I don't want it to be over the top.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 06:26 PM
yerssot

yeah, I mean, you hear OB1 saying: "...you might even rival master Yoda as a swordsman", well if they didn't show it and you see Anakin doing some buttkicking in EPIII, you'll wonder "how would it be like if Yoda fought? how good will he be?"
and now with seeing it, it takes away the mysteriousness

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 06:29 PM
LanceWindu

But brings out the truthfulness.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 07:08 PM