KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Ani's New Sith Star Fighter. L@@K

Ani's New Sith Star Fighter. L@@K
Started by: Clone Trooper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clone Trooper
Ltn. #1236

Ani's New Sith Star Fighter. L@@K

This is Ani's new Sith Fighter, I am the only known Clone Trooper that hassn't been overwelmed by the darkside, the force is with me. http://www.supershadow.com/pictures...tar_fighter.jpg

Ltn. #1236 Unit # 86 battalion

Last edited by Clone Trooper on Sep 28th, 2003 at 01:50 AM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 01:35 AM
Click here to Send Clone Trooper a Private Message Find more posts by Clone Trooper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

This isn't a Sith Starfighter. It's the new type of Jedi Starfighter according to reports.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 01:54 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone Trooper
Ltn. #1236

EDIT: Sorry Clone Trooper, we don't allow SPAM here.

Last edited by LanceWindu on Sep 28th, 2003 at 10:50 AM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 02:17 AM
Click here to Send Clone Trooper a Private Message Find more posts by Clone Trooper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

spam

and supershadow... right about something? laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 10:16 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

It's not exactly spam yerss, it's only a link to the image nothing more.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 10:34 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

if he goes "check out my site" and he's talking about online rpg's in a section about EpIII, that's spam imho

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 10:36 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Oh, that spam.

I forgot to edit that.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 10:49 AM
yerssot

smokin'

the jedi starfighter pic was already posted here, no?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 11:07 AM
LanceWindu

Probably, but I can't be bothered to look tonight. I'm going to bed once Niv PM's me one more time.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:00 PM
finti

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Supershadow

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:07 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AceOfGambit

I am not big on things in this episode, creative, but I hate some of the things. For example, Anakin's hair...this is the chosen one here! and if Palppy don't fight, I will be upset.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:44 PM
Click here to Send AceOfGambit a Private Message Find more posts by AceOfGambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

true very true

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 05:14 PM
Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone Trooper
Ltn. #1236

Well yes i was reprogramming your SW fan heads and mine as well, I want to show my pics but when will I be able to? I forgot the name you have to be intell you can post pics because i have some homemade edits of the clone wars pics of mine I want to post okay thank you i will show you more unseen pics later
END OF TRANSMISSION LOL

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 05:38 PM
LanceWindu

Just a little while longer I would suspect CT.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 09:46 PM
finti

what have Anakins hairstyle have to do with him being the chosen one?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 06:38 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone Trooper
Ltn. #1236

Well it sertinly fits into his HELMENT HE WILL BE WEARING SOON AFTER HE IS [SPOILER - highlight to read]: thrown into a magma pit by Obi-wan while they are fighting on the magma planet

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 08:42 PM
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

i really think the ship is ugly looking, it looks like theyre trying to hard to combine the old elements of star wars with the new, i mean, well, it just looks like its just a little to much for me to take in

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 03:18 AM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

That isn't an official picture, that is a model made by a fan I believe, so it may not look exactly like that.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 03:23 AM
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

ah yes well if its a fan thing than its got alot of work put into it , i was scared the designs for the movie were just turning to crap, heck i was a little bit edgy when EP 1 came out.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 03:24 AM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

ah well i guess if its a fan thing than i have to give it credit

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 03:25 AM