KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Clone Battles?!?!?

Clone Battles?!?!?
Started by: Clone Trooper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clone Trooper
Ltn. #1236

Clone Battles?!?!?

SW fans and lovers every where tell me (or the whole wolrd XD) how would you like to see the Clone Battles in SW #3? Personaly I would love to have a 30 min. battle seen and then at the end of the movie it ends after all of the oher chaos. Because the movie has to take place at least 2-3 years later after SW #2 because the Clone Battles are really long and hard to hang on your movie seat XP lol so tell me or every one else that veiws this forum okay thank you.

P.S. How come I can;t upload images or but in iamges off of other sites it always says "You cannot put images into BLAH BLAH BLAH because you are ot well known" I don't really get that ? can you help me thank you.

Ltn. #1236 Unit # 86 battalion

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 01:49 AM
Click here to Send Clone Trooper a Private Message Find more posts by Clone Trooper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

It's because you are a new member, once you become a Senior Member you should be able to post images. It won't take you long to get up to that.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 01:55 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone Trooper
Ltn. #1236

hey man thx hey i am going to add you to my hotmail list okay my email address is [email protected]

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 02:18 AM
Click here to Send Clone Trooper a Private Message Find more posts by Clone Trooper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone Trooper
Ltn. #1236

So what would all of you like to see in the clone battles?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 02:28 AM
yerssot

the clone wars will get wrapped up when EpIII begins, so the only Clone Battle you'll get to see is the one generally considered to be on Kashyyyk

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 10:19 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone Trooper
Ltn. #1236

Well yes of course but the film will show alittle of Geonosis battles maybe at the beging but the war is also on Kashyyk with the wokies LOL
that is when the clone troopers trun on the jedi and start killing them off. people also said that they would have ani and obi fighting on a Magma world and ani falls in and that is how he gets is scars and bruises RUMOR might not be true, I read this on the net.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 05:44 PM
yerssot

no geonosis battle at the moment, CT

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 05:54 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone Trooper
Ltn. #1236

hey man can you tell me that when I upload an image it says that it is to larg but then when i make it really small it still says it. can you help

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 05:55 PM
yerssot

the limit is 100KB I think

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:01 PM
Clone Trooper
Ltn. #1236

okay nvm i got it thanks man

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:08 PM
Clone Trooper
Ltn. #1236

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Of course there will be a wokie battle but still there needs to be some Geonosis action

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:22 PM
yerssot

why?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:25 PM
Clone Trooper
Ltn. #1236

well i just love it when battles are in deserts I have o idea do not ask me why, but i think it is cool because the fight on Kashyyk will be a nice one but it will be in a forest the camra won't be able to see all of the huge explosions and stuff in a bigger scale. But i am excited to see wokies fight

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:30 PM
yerssot

last comment on a HS chat they had, think it was from McC, was that the battle of Kashyyyk would be space only messed

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:36 PM
Clone Trooper
Ltn. #1236

O i see so we won't get to see Wokies fight or will they be in space crafts to? that sounds funny

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:38 PM
yerssot

laughing out loud
a wookie in a small x-wing, would be fun big grin

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:42 PM
Clone Trooper
Ltn. #1236

LOL o yea and they said on an interview that they would release the clone troopers fighters and they said that they would be simalar versions of the X-wing because than that ties it all up but in a nother interview i read it said that the clone troopers fighters would be simalar to a tie fighter and thatmakes more sence but hey who knows when the tiefighters come in

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:44 PM
yerssot

well, as long as they make enough ties (pun was intended wink)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:47 PM
Clone Trooper
Ltn. #1236

lol well yea but how do you explain the X-wings? i mean maybe when the republic is formed they make new fighters because Lord Sidius takes all of the designs and just changes them. THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:48 PM
yerssot

well, the republic armies form the empire later on, so their designs are clear, ... but the design of an x-wing might also come from the jedistarfighter?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:53 PM