KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » spoiler maybe

spoiler maybe
Started by: silentfaf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silentfaf
Vengance

spoiler maybe

ooo burness

White Whale’s scoopaliciousness doesn’t stop with Supes. Listen up – or skip to the next paragraph if you want to avoid STAR WARS spoilers: “Also, on the Star Wars front, saw a picture of Anakin after his brush with the volcano – now I have to come clean and admit that I hate the new Star Wars films – with a passion, but seeing this make-up appliance, well it just blew me away. It is so... full on – both his arms and his legs are burned off, his face is just horrific. Really very unsettling, and I mean that in a good way. Also got a look at the 'blockade runner' space ship that features in the film, quite neat, a real trip down 'memory' lane.” Thanks, Whale. I, for one, won’t be poaching you for scientific purposes.

Pulled this off of http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=16205

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 03:27 AM
Click here to Send silentfaf a Private Message Find more posts by silentfaf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Is there any proof of this picture at all, besides hear-say?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 03:43 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silentfaf
Vengance

i dont know thats y i said maybe spoiler still intersting and up for discussion none the less. the site has been very reliable before

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 04:10 AM
Click here to Send silentfaf a Private Message Find more posts by silentfaf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

from what i have read here, a lot of sites are bogus.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 05:51 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

indeed

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 06:31 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

But 'Harry' from AICN was correct for Ep 2 about seeing glimpses of the Death Star.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 07:51 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont understand why someone who hates sw films comes here.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 08:01 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

AICN isn't exactly reliable on most things

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 08:26 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

i have my downsites on some of the films, like for instances, the styles of the first two. theyre to grand and stuff. when i went to see episode one, i thought that it would look semi-EP4,5,6, but boy i was wrong.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 02:04 PM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote