KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Jar Jar WILL have whiskers

Jar Jar WILL have whiskers
Started by: Darth Daft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Daft

I'm pretty sure about this, as GL has said how Jar Jar will be much more mature in Episode 2 and in the VD for TPM it refers to Captain Tarpal's whiskers as a "sign of maturity." You can just see tiny bumps on Jar Jar's nose in TPM where his whiskers are meant to grow and I'm sure that they'll be fully grown in Episode 2. Just thought I'd mention this to you all, because I'm just so pretty darn certain that I'm right. smile

Old Post Jan 11th, 2001 06:57 AM
Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I didn't really like Tarpal's whiskers. They made him look like a cat-fish.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Jan 11th, 2001 07:00 AM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Okay DD, I'm going to remember this prediction laughing out loud

I actually think Jar Jar would look cool with whiskers.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2001 09:36 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedimaster3838

I hope that Jar Jar has matured. His character would really serve no purpose if he were the same bumbling character. Perhaps he's there to parallel Anakin and his "growing up" and we see his development as well, from idiot Gungan to mature Senator who helps try to save the Republic

Old Post Jan 11th, 2001 10:12 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

He EJ, ever though that might be the idea? The gungans must have evolved from some kind of amphibian or fish.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2001 06:12 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

That would make sense since their city was underwater, but at some point in time their evolutionary cycle must have required them to spend more time breathing air rather than oxygenated water. I agree JarJar has to age in some respect (like the whiskers) in order to follow the time line.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2001 09:53 PM
Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Great! Catfish in space.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2001 10:12 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
funk to funky

thought he was more a kitty-kat man myself

hahahahahhaahhahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhaa
hhahahahahhhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahhahah
ahahaha

*fallls on floor laughing*

brahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhhahahaha
hhahahahahha

(ok, so I have an odd sense of humor)

Old Post Jan 11th, 2001 11:30 PM
theEvilJedi

I think Jar Jar's vote will be the decideing factor in the making of the clones and the downfall of the Jedi for some reason.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2001 05:06 AM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

That would be .... em ..... different.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2001 05:55 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Gehenna

Maybe his vote will ban Cloning, but clones will still be made illegally, and then Arnold is made into a clone, and there's some 6th Day law going on and then he sees the clone, and then he has to be killed because cloning has been banned. Oops, I think I'm rambling.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2001 08:38 AM
Click here to Send Darth Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I love your new icon.laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 12th, 2001 08:43 AM
Jedimaster3838

From what I understand the Senate does vote to use clones and Jar Jar is supportive but Padme is not, maybe this will cause some more tension between the races on Naboo.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2001 08:47 AM
Ratcat

I am not convinced of the Jar Jar the senator idea. Sound nice in theory but would the general audience buy it?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2001 05:07 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

I would have thought that each planet has one representative. If that isn't the case then what would happen if a planet similar to earth was to be represented?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2001 05:10 AM
Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Is it by planet or by civilisation. The Naboo and the Gungans are an odd example as they have two distinct races with their own ways of living, etc but share a single planet.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2001 05:15 AM
Darth Gehenna

In TPM I thought Palpatine was the senator for like a few systems, or something to that effect. For the general audience to accept Jar Jar as a senator they would first need to show him as a mature and more serious person. After all, he is now passing the comic relief off to R2 and 3PO now that 3PO will be complete.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2001 05:31 AM
Click here to Send Darth Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IGOTMYBEAT

Boss Nass could pass off as a Senator. I don't know about Jar Jar though...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2001 06:01 AM
Dim
Creativity

True..it does kind of take a big leap of faith to see Jar Jar as a senator..and you're right Gehanna, Palpatine was a senator for 3 planets.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2001 10:16 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I think it was regional or something. Not planets from all over.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2001 03:16 AM