KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Episode 3 Wishes

Episode 3 Wishes
Started by: Darth Hater

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

Episode 3 Wishes

since all we can do is speculate about what's gonna happen in episode3...

i wanna start a thread about what WE want to see happen in ep3

also,you can say what you DON'T want to see happen in episode 3

all ideas and wishes are welcome

let me get it started....

with all the talk about padme's death,i want to see her die on film and it would be great if it was at the hands of anakin to show how truly evil YOUNG vader was

and what i dont

i dont want to see less then 4 saber battles(duels)

you and us all my man

Last edited by Darth Hater on Oct 17th, 2003 at 12:35 AM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 11:42 PM
Click here to Send Darth Hater a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Hater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Agreed on both points. Anakin finishing off Padme would be awesome. My only wish is that the cast do their job properly this time, and that there's some better dialogues for a nice change. The story is there, the execution needs to be perfect. Thats my wish.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 03:41 AM
Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Well to get ROTJ to hold any ground whatsoever I cant see that Padme dies in EP III, if she does much of the SW story will be ruined for me. And I will be of the impression that GL is a piss poor storyteller

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 06:50 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

explain

just because leia has some memories of padme?

you and us all my man

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 06:52 AM
Click here to Send Darth Hater a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Hater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

because Leia has memories of Padme, meaning that a death of Padme in EP III will creat a plot hole. And plot holes only occures when authors/creators doesnt regard earlier things he/she created

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 06:59 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

oh christ let it go man! stick out tongue he just changed your impression of HIS world (which is GL's to change, if you accept your side of this and consider it a change that is) and you're mad. As Obi-wan said, "you'll find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our point of view". How do you think Luke felt finding out his whole world had changed? And you're not even involved in actual events, its just a story that was never complete enough for us to make any judgements on what went on before we saw that Victory Class Stardestroyer and Corellion Corvette burst onto screen in the first place! -gasps for air after really long sentence- So just get over yourself and let it go.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 06:43 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

i agree 100 %

you and us all my man

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 10:45 PM
finti

if GL chooses to let Padme die in EP III it really tells a lot about him as a story teller and that aint a positive tale. I wont get fooled into cool effects is enough to hide away a weak ass story. It is enoug that Matrix does it, SW should be way above it. I know it is a fantasy tale but as long as GL deceided to show the prequel story to the SW saga he need to keep thing straight. Creating plot holes is a really bad choice

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 06:51 AM
finti

and the rumors of that they have filmed more than one ending for Padme makes me believe GL will go for the one where she lives hidden away in anonymity rather the one where she dies

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 06:57 AM
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

My only wish is that GL ties up all his loose ends; linking the OT & the NT, showing the full Skywalker family story.
I hope Padme doesn't die, perhaps goes into hiding...I might question it slightly (because of Leia's line in ROTJ) but it wont ruin the saga for me...nothing could do that happy

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 07:05 AM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KOkid
BadMotherFcuker

I would like to see Jar Jar get more screen time, I just can't get enough of his hilarious antics..Pure Comic Genius!
..........My main wish is to see everything come together in a way that makes sense, Meph your Obi quote is right on, and yeah her dying would "literally" contrast ROTJ, but it would not ruin the story, We are all huge SW fans (Lyn you said it best), we know the effects will be great and the storytelling will captivate us........
I would love to see a young Han thrown in the background, an image of the falcon, Anakin doing some serious damage to multiple people with his lightsaber, some really cool space battles (dogfights), and I want to be surprised (nothing will ever compare to the shock of ESB) but more than anything I just want to be able to watch them from begining to end, I to VI, and have it flow as just one incredible tale. GL won't let us down, holla at your boy!

"I know how to get my peers off me/ make 'em cry and die from high blood pressure, cause tears is salty"

www.flowridianz.com

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 09:09 AM
Click here to Send KOkid a Private Message Find more posts by KOkid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

there will be less Jar Jar, or so I heard,
two scenes of him have been cancelled

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 02:36 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lames.s.
Seraphic

I wish it was May 2005.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 07:58 PM
Click here to Send Lames.s. a Private Message Find more posts by Lames.s. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

Right on KOkid thumb up
I know Lames.s...me too!!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 12:27 AM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

ROFL @ holla at your boy!

you and us all my man

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 12:38 AM
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

laughing

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 12:47 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Im no Jar-Jar fan, so his scene's being cancelled is a blessing to me. Will Leia and Luke be born in EpIII? If so, Padme will probably die, with those two as infants.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 02:56 AM
Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CarlEnnui
Prophesized Ankou

I'd like to see another lightsaber duel with Yoda involved. In the old trilogy I got the feeling he was a great warrior. I hope GL can show this on screen with an epic Yoda battle, not just some 30 second thing, even as good as it was.

I'd like to see at LEAST 3 awesome looking aliens. In AOTC I kinda felt disappointed because they didn't seem special or add anything cool, just backdrop.

I don't want to see a lot of Jar Jar. I liked him in TPM and a little in AOTC, but the movies are supposed to be getting darker right?

For those who would like to see better acting: I believe the acting is done this way on purpose. Read GL quotes, he's paying homage to old style acting, play writes. Personally, I like it, especially in Anakin. It shows that he is becoming cold, emotionless. Or at least the emotions he has are not good ones...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 06:23 AM
Click here to Send CarlEnnui a Private Message Find more posts by CarlEnnui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i agree with Lyn, i hope GL tiew up the "loose ends" so to speak...also, unless the kids are born already, then Padme CANT die yet, cause Obi-Wan takes Luke to Tatooine, while Padme takes Leia to Alderaan...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 06:43 AM
Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
I'd like to see another lightsaber duel with Yoda involved. In the old trilogy I got the feeling he was a great warrior.

"Ahhh! A great warrior. Wars not make one great." -Yoda

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 07:40 AM