KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Will this be the best Star Wars movie ever?

Will this be the best Star Wars movie ever?
Started by: Lames.s.

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lames.s.
Seraphic

Will this be the best Star Wars movie ever?

Will this be the best Star Wars movie ever? This movie/story is the one most of us fans have been waiting for, however for me it will be tough to beat The Empire Strikes Back.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 01:41 AM
Click here to Send Lames.s. a Private Message Find more posts by Lames.s. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOB Yup its me

Empire Strikes back was nothing compaired to Attack of the Clones or at least to me. ESB was only about and hour of really just talk hardly any good action. Hopefully Episode III will be the best with better fights, better script, better everything. I just wanna see some better Padme and Anakin scenes and maybe even a little conflict between the two. All in all, I hope it kicks butt.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 01:52 AM
Click here to Send BOB Yup its me a Private Message Find more posts by BOB Yup its me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

Empire Strikes Back will always be the best of both trilogy's combined.

that being said,i think episode 3 could be 3rd or 4th best star wars movie

could be being the key words

you and us all my man

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 01:56 AM
Click here to Send Darth Hater a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Hater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lames.s.
Seraphic

If Episode III is done "right". It ought to be the best.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 01:58 AM
Click here to Send Lames.s. a Private Message Find more posts by Lames.s. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

i really doubt it'll be the best

you and us all my man

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 02:04 AM
Click here to Send Darth Hater a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Hater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

as far as fight scenes and special effects go,then yes...definatly

you and us all my man

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 02:05 AM
Lames.s.
Seraphic

Seeing the first two, I have to agree. ESB was an awesome movie.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 02:06 AM
Lames.s.
Seraphic

I think this one will be much better because the bulk of the story is already in place. GL doesnt have to find much filler. If he doesnt try to add too much this movie will be great.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 02:08 AM
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

ESB is amazing

i dont think that many films to date will be able to touch episode 3 as far as fight scenes and special effects go let alone other star wars films

you and us all my man

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 02:11 AM
Lames.s.
Seraphic

I agree, the only thing I am really worried about is the story getting butchered by trying to tell too much extra stuff.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 02:15 AM
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

same here

but i think GL will pull it off well

you and us all my man

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 02:17 AM
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

or hoping anyway...

you and us all my man

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 02:18 AM
Lames.s.
Seraphic

This should be the easiest of the prequils to pull off.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 02:20 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

quote:
Originally posted by Lames.s.
If Episode III is done "right". It ought to be the best.

Cant agree with you more. The story is there, The execution needs work. I'm pleading that Lucas doesn't pull off one of his specials. More wooden acting we dont need.. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...rtoon/frown.gif

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 04:45 AM
Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Haha oops. ive made a meal of the smiley too.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 04:45 AM
Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarWars_Fan

From all the spoilers i am reading about Episode III, so far it is sounding like it is going to be the best SW movie ever, but i still like the other SW movies as well.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 05:27 AM
Click here to Send StarWars_Fan a Private Message Find more posts by StarWars_Fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lames.s.
Seraphic

This movie is gonna be great

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 07:31 PM
KOkid
BadMotherFcuker

Yeah this movie will be great, but it will have to be incredible in order to beat out Empire, regardless about how cool the effects are it still boils down to how good the story is, otherwise it's just eye candy, and ESB is one of the best stories ever. The shock value of finding out Vader is Luke's father alone is gonna be hard, if not impossible to top! Having said that if done right if could be a close second; its definitely one of the most compelling stories (from what we know has to happen) of the six. ESB was just so dark and such a tremendous story, even without the fancy effects. Remember its the story that made the OP so popular, even if the effects were groundbreaking (at the time).

"I know how to get my peers off me/ make 'em cry and die from high blood pressure, cause tears is salty"

www.flowridianz.com

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 08:11 AM
Click here to Send KOkid a Private Message Find more posts by KOkid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucas Sucks!

it will never surpass the originals
no matter what they do... they dont have interesting characters to play with... the only beleavable char of the new ones is obi one... the others are so flat... there is no way to make them redim themselves in just one movie...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 09:57 PM
Click here to Send Lucas Sucks! a Private Message Find more posts by Lucas Sucks! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AnakinFan
come to the Darth side

Lucas made a major mistake filming the last three first. No way can Lukes saber fighting scenes compare to the fighting scenes of even a Darth Maul, let alone a Mace or Anakin.

People blast Natalie and Hayden for being flat. It's not them it's Lucas. Harrison, Carrie and Scot was just as flat if not worse. Dialogue is not Lucas's thing, he excells in special effects and story telling.

I think this one will be better b/c Hayden and Ewan fought to do some their own dialogue. If they actually get to act, and Lucas doesn't try to screw up the love scenes we might have a chance at a really good movie. WE HAVE VADER!! LAVA PITS, OBI WAN BATTLE SCENES - IT'S GOT TO BE THE BEST!!!

All you have to do is to decide what to do with the time that is given to you. - Gandalf

There can be no Triumph - without Loss
No Victory- without Suffering
No Freedom - without Sacrifice

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 12:55 AM
Click here to Send AnakinFan a Private Message Find more posts by AnakinFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote