KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Last scene(s) of Episode III

Last scene(s) of Episode III
Started by: Lames.s.

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lames.s.
Seraphic

Last scene(s) of Episode III

What would you like to see for the last scene(s) of Episode III?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 11:07 PM
Click here to Send Lames.s. a Private Message Find more posts by Lames.s. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
njherbz741
photoshop freak

darth vader

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 11:26 PM
Click here to Send njherbz741 a Private Message Find more posts by njherbz741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

Definitley Vader...maybe if they just show finishing shots of Padme & Leia, Obi-Wan & Luke, the droids even...Yoda, the remaining Jedi...then they finish with a shot of Vader.

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 08:22 AM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucas Sucks!

The star wars kid looking at the finished death star next to vader.
THAT WOULD BE AWSOME! Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 08:47 PM
Click here to Send Lucas Sucks! a Private Message Find more posts by Lucas Sucks! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucas Sucks!

I insist with the star wars kid! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 09:08 PM
Click here to Send Lucas Sucks! a Private Message Find more posts by Lucas Sucks! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

what star wars kid. The death star wont be completed yet.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 09:59 PM
Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

The last scene will be the two sith lords, Palpy and Vader.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 10:02 PM
Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucas Sucks!

hmmm jar jar playing poker with vader in a panoramic shot. Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 10:25 PM
agentsmith114

maybe the spanish inquisition?

quote:
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 11:30 PM
Click here to Send agentsmith114 a Private Message Find more posts by agentsmith114 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

obi1 walking off into the desert.(this isn't wat i want to see, but this is what i think will happen) i wanna see vader.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 01:30 AM
Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

I agree Justinday15, Vader would be good.

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 08:07 AM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucas Sucks!

its obviously vader looking at something in space.... weeping like a fool.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 08:42 PM
RodBod

Smile Last scene of Ep 3

Supershadow being sent on space walk without a space suit

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 02:14 AM
Click here to Send RodBod a Private Message Find more posts by RodBod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godfather
Godfather

What about Bobba fett holding mace windus head!!!!!!(aint gonna happen but it'd be cool)

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 04:03 PM
Click here to Send godfather a Private Message Find more posts by godfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rustiswordz
Rusty i aint......

Darth Vader on the Bridge of the First Super Star Destroyer, the Imperial March deafaning the audiance as the camera pulls out of the bridge revealing the SSD in all its glory and the FULL IMPERIAL FLEET surrounding the Executor (this time the music is going nuts) and as the music stops you hear a Vaders voice, Admiral, deploy the fleet.

and the whole fleet goes into hyperspace, the Empire begins and the film ends.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 10:17 PM
Click here to Send rustiswordz a Private Message Find more posts by rustiswordz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
What about Bobba fett holding mace windus head!!!!!!(aint gonna happen but it'd be cool)
to be or not to be

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 10:24 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godfather
Godfather

if someboady goto kill mace windu, why not fett, i no he'll still be a kid and should not be able but then again nor should anakin(he ain't all that yet). the only one powerfull enough is yoda or the dath lord sith!!!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 11:27 PM
Click here to Send godfather a Private Message Find more posts by godfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

we dont know how Mace dies yet, but it would be silly if he was to die by the hands of a pimpled face 13 year old.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 08:04 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godfather
Godfather

yer yout Dead right- he's the greastest saber fighter ever(will very close), so anakin won't be able to kill him yet either(not till he becomes vader anyway and uses the darkside), and he not just any pimpled face 13 year old, he boba fett - man!!!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 08:11 AM
finti

still is a 13 year old and he can be Boba as much as he wants but no way he would top a Jedi Master at that age

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 08:42 AM