KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » New Casting Update

New Casting Update
Started by: KJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KJ
Sausages

New Casting Update

Have you seen the new casting rumors on TFN? Anyone who has used this forum should go there and see as a lot of them were discussed here before. Catherine McCormack as Mon Mothma is the most obvious.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2000 02:24 AM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

YES!!! MOTHMA!!! She is finally in!! I have been waiting for that.

queeq out

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2000 04:12 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Still only a rumour queeq, calm down. smile

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2000 04:57 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

He must have a crush on that Catherine McCormack big grin

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2000 06:30 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Didn't she play Howard Stern's wife in his movie ?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2000 10:07 AM
Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

No. She played Mel Gibsons murdered wife in Braveheart. Xizor will be delighted if she is in it as he was the first person I saw mentioning her for the part.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2000 05:02 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

That new Aurra canidate looks a lot like Michonne.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2000 07:41 PM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

McCormick

McCormick as Mothma is a great, great casting call. She's an awesome, attractive and highly talented actress who will bring something great to a character who should hopefully play a large role in the next two films. If it's indeed true it's a wonderful development, at last one person from my dream cast could actually be in Ep2.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2000 11:09 PM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Re: McCormick

Actually, I was just waiting for Mothma to feature in Ep2. I had some heated debates on another forum about Bail being in there, but Mothma not. I felt it would be extremely strange if Mothma was not introduced in Ep2, while we know her as leader of the Rebellion in Ep6. And we know she was a major player in the Senate.
That's all...

queeq out

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2000 02:24 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

I agree with EJ that Lara Cox looks a lot like the actress who played Aurra Sing in Ep1. What about that John Walton one? They say he could be playing a rebel leader. Any ideas who the rebels would be?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2000 10:14 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Sorry, Mary McCormACK was Howard Sterns wife in his movie, I just realized I had the name wrong. rolling on floor laughing

Did you ever notice GL uses a lot of M's for a lot of SW names....Grand MOFF Tarkin....MON Mothma...MON Calamari..hmmm..well maybe its nothing. Maybe he was just on an M kick that day or went through the alphabet letter by letter and M turned out to be useful.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2000 05:42 AM
Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Maybe we will see a young Dodonna.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2000 05:42 AM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I would like to see how Palpatine acquires his "advisors" and where they actually come from.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2000 05:50 AM
Ratcat

Star Wars Union International have a comparission pic of John Walton (from Heartbreak High aparently) whi is rumoured to possibly play Dodonna.

www.starwars-union.de/international/

Old Post Dec 4th, 2000 05:16 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

That's what I like to see Ratcat! I can't be bothered checking all of the sites so it's good when you bring them here. John Walton does look alot like Dodonna. Maybe he is from a planet which is attacked by the clones and that's why he is a Rebel Leader.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2000 05:33 PM
queeq
Chaos

Maybe he already is a general, but then in the Republic Army. He looked really old in ANH.

queeq out

Old Post Dec 4th, 2000 06:05 PM
Ratcat

Maybe. The likeness is uncanny though, if you llok at the profile of the nose and chin.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2000 06:31 PM
KJ
Sausages

He looks about the same age as well and Lucas could always make him look older. On TFN's forums there saying that Christopher Eccelstone is either Bail Antilles or Moff Tarkin.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2000 05:08 AM
theEvilJedi

He looks like the Crocidile hunter on t.v.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2000 06:47 AM
KJ
Sausages

New Update

TFN have had another report that some of these are true. This is definately more exciting than select pics!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2000 04:28 AM