KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » A few thoughts on Yoda

A few thoughts on Yoda
Started by: Abbita

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Abbita

A few thoughts on Yoda

I have a few thoughts about Yoda. For one thing how Gay is he? No one talks like that. 'Yoda, my name is' for god sakes man, it's my name is Yoda. Man that pi$$es me off so much. He thinks he's a little bomba with his little lightsabre and fancy philosophical crap. It's not like any of us understands him. He is so God damn gay. He is short, creepy and green. He looks like something you'd pick out of your nose ond flick at someone you don't like. Maybe in the next moviehe should say 'Gay, yoda is' or 'you Luke, i am attracted to.' I hate the little $hit.
Oh and don't get me started on Jaa Jaa Binks........

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 05:20 PM
Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

i put it down to a bad experience with the rest of his troop back in 'nam

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 05:26 PM
Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

OMG good one dude

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 05:58 PM
Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Re: A few thoughts on Yoda

quote:
Originally posted by ab012f9448
I have a few thoughts about Yoda. For one thing how Gay is he? No one talks like that. 'Yoda, my name is' for god sakes man, it's my name is Yoda. Man that pi$$es me off so much. He thinks he's a little bomba with his little lightsabre and fancy philosophical crap. It's not like any of us understands him. He is so God damn gay. He is short, creepy and green. He looks like something you'd pick out of your nose ond flick at someone you don't like. Maybe in the next moviehe should say 'Gay, yoda is' or 'you Luke, i am attracted to.' I hate the little $hit.
laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 05:59 PM
Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Re: A few thoughts on Yoda

quote:
Originally posted by ab012f9448

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

MAN, THAT WAS GENIOUS!!

laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 06:13 PM
Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I know and he's so totally a rip-off of the red dude!!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 06:36 PM
furryman
honky

the red dude love

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 07:22 PM
Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

get out of here anti star wars people! ab012..., get started on jar jar.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 09:19 PM
Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote