KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Female Sith in Episode III?

Female Sith in Episode III?
Started by: Hell's Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hell's Angel

Female Sith in Episode III?

Orignally, GL was going to have a female Sith in AOTC, but he decided to go with Count Dooku instead. But what about the third and final installment? Will GL revisit the idea of having a female Sith for Episode III?

Personally, I think GL should include a female Sith. In all the SW films the Siths have always been males. What's up with that? I think I speak for all those females out there when I say woman can be just as lethal and as dangerous as the males. We kick...well, you get the picture.

I wanna see a female hold a red lightsaber for once. Plus, we can use our femine wiles to get what we want.

What do you think?

Last edited by Hell's Angel on Dec 6th, 2003 at 12:08 AM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:04 AM
Click here to Send Hell's Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Hell's Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

The female sith has already been done. Her name is Assajy Ventress (I know I spelled that wrong) and she's in the Clone Wars cartoon.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:12 AM
Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that idea of the Sith Witch was not real, it was a fanidea that got out of hand

why on earth would there be a female sith in EPIII?????????

Dooku is STILL alife, the apprentice, the master (Sidious) too, after Dooku dies, Anakin will take his place, there is simply no room for another sith!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:13 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hell's Angel

I'm not talking about the cartoons, I'm talking about the actual movies.

Come on girls, where are you? Speak up!

Besides, wouldn't you males want to see some sexy, yet dangerous Sith dressed up in skin tight lethear? LOL stick out tongue

Last edited by Hell's Angel on Dec 6th, 2003 at 12:21 AM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:15 AM
Click here to Send Hell's Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Hell's Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

no roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:22 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

look at the art of episode 1 & 2. You will see the inspiration for Assajj was the female sith. and assajj is not a sith, she is a wannabe

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:26 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hell's Angel

why on earth would there be a female sith in EPIII?????????

First of all, what's wrong with having a female Sith? Women can play villian roles too. This is the 21st Century. We are no longer confined to the role of a damsel in distress. If we can play the roles of powerful leaders like Padme and Leia, we can also play villians too.

Second, though it is forbidden for a Jedi Master to have more than one apprentice, the Sith don't exactly follow all the rules. That's how the Sith came to exist, hello.

Thirdly, it would be awesome to see a female Sith kick Jedi...again, you get the picture.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:34 AM
yerssot

ok; before you go an a equal rights demonstration... have you actually WATCHED star wars ?

again, a female sith is REDICULOUS, and before you go crying about it, you should have read the rest of what I said: the movie will be around two hours, dooku needs to get killed, the republic must fall, the empire rise up, stormtroopers and the OB1-Anakin duel, THERE IS NO TIME TO PUT IN ANOTHER SITH, nor will Sidious do that now with Anakin being close to his fall!

it's forbidden for the sith too to have more than one apprentice:
"Always two there are, no more no less, a master and an apprentice"

so, before you hello me or whatever, think before you write!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:43 AM
Hell's Angel

it's forbidden for the sith too to have more than one apprentice

If you could show me some Sith rule book of some kind that would be great, otherwise you really have no basis for your "its forbidden for siths to have more than one apprentice" comment.

There is a reason the Sith revolted against the Jedi and that was to practice the Force in their own way. So if they wanted to break the codes and have more than one apprentice, then to hell and back with the Jedi rules.

That's why its called a revolt. Revolt=Revolution=Change

Oh, and I wasn't trying to sound all feminist. I was just stating a fact. I was simply backing up my comment.

Also, GL is the one writing the script, not you. So if he wants to stick an extra Sith and a female Sith at that, he very well can and there is nothing you can do about it.

Last edited by Hell's Angel on Dec 6th, 2003 at 01:08 AM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 01:03 AM
Hell's Angel

And for your information, I am very aware of all the all the female roles in Star Wars, which is why there should be a female Sith in Episode III. There has never been a female Sith in the films before and there should be one.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 01:08 AM
yerssot

djee, do you even read everything people say or do you only see what you want to see????
Yoda clearly said in TPM (that's that movie from 1999, with Jake Lloyd and Liam Neeson in case you never heard of it): "ONLY TWO THERE ARE"
what else do you want? a handwritten explanation from Lucas himself????

so, please, read EVERYTHING this time so you don't repeat your weak comments which can be blown apart by a single quote
and yes, it doesn't take a scientist to know that Lucas will write the script and not me, to answer your question (again) about the female Sith, he can also push in some Vong, a few battles against them, the last battle of Kamino, the destruction of Geonosis, the building of the death star, the entire political life of a puny senator etc.

what makes him not write about all this besides common sense? that there is not much time to expand on it! and certainly not even a grey hair on his head that will think of putting ANOTHER sith in it, they already have a lot of sabrefights planned!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 01:10 AM
Hell's Angel

OK, you still have no proof what so ever that a Sith can only have one apprentice. So what if Yoda said it was forbidden; he follows the Jedi codes, which of course the Sith do not. Did you not read anything I said about the Sith revolting and how they wanted to practice the Force in their own separate way? If they want to have more than one apprentice who is going to stop them?

Show me a Sith rule book and I'll gladly shut up and hide in a hole.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 01:20 AM
Hell's Angel

Besides, having a female Sith in Episode III is just a suggestion. Stop freaking out.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 01:24 AM
yerssot

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! you have to be joking about all this crap right???
listen, he talks about it in the movie! it's there, it's clearly said, it's done, no discussion, if you want to go further, fine, in the EpI novel, there is a mentioning of Bane and the sith only taking one apprentice
if you want to keep discussing, fine, go ahead, but do it some place else where, a place were people will actually listen to you and think you are right ... aka... no where

the only CANON thing we know about the sith is that one time a disgruntled jedi left the order and turned dark

and btw, a "sith rule book" does not exist and if it does, it's by not even a long shot close to being canon, so yes, you shut up and hide in a hole until you know what you're talking about

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 01:25 AM
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Hell's Angel
Besides, having a female Sith in Episode III is just a suggestion. Stop freaking out.

you're the one freaking out cause no one supports your idea
I said that it was a fanidea to which you showed (a few posts later) that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about,

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 01:27 AM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

sith can have as many force trained adepts and lackeys as they want, but only one sith apprentice, or else they will kill each other. there is a reason for the law of two. it protects the sith from themselves. No female sith in episode 3. And don't believe mickey Suttle's Darth Xio Jade crap either

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 01:29 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hell's Angel

I know exactly what I'm talking about and will not shut up and hide in a hole. Why don't open that closed mind of yours and just understand the simple concept that Sith DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT follow ALL the rules of the Jedi. They may maintain SOME traditions, yes, but they can also create their own, such as having more than one apprentice.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 01:38 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Oh for the love of God...

Thee are ALWAYS two Sith. It's in the films, it's in the comic books, it's on the friggin official website! It's just the facts! And with Dooku still alive, there can only be him and Sidious.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 01:49 AM
Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, that's a bit nuts.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 01:54 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

quote:
Originally posted by Hell's Angel
I know exactly what I'm talking about and will not shut up and hide in a hole. Why don't open that closed mind of yours and just understand the simple concept that Sith DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT follow ALL the rules of the Jedi. They may maintain SOME traditions, yes, but they can also create their own, such as having more than one apprentice.

lol. It's not a Jedi Rule! It's a SITH rule! Look, if you want where it's written DOWN, I'm pretty damn sure it's referenced in the novelization, with a reference to Darth Bane. There are always only two. There was originally going to be a female Sith in Episode 2, but Christopher Lee expressed interest and so Count Dooku was created instead. Those Sith concept drawings were then taken and made into Ventress, who was used in the Clone Wars cartoons. She'll probably die in Season 2 of Clone Wars. It's a good idea, but Yersott is right. There's no room for her in Episode III. He's not saying there shouldn't ever be a female sith, he's just saying "not in episode III."

If you're that desperate for there to be a female sith, write a fan fiction! I'll read it. In fact, in my Star Wars fanfilm trilogy there's a female sith, the main villain for the first two, known as Darth Fury. So if I ever get that done, you can watch that and see your female sith. Maybe there'll be a female sith in Episodes 7-9 if they're ever made (which most likely won't happen. sad ) But until then, it's not gonna happen. Sorry.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 02:33 AM
Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote