KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » POSSIBLE spoiler

POSSIBLE spoiler
Started by: Gotwa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gotwa
Ring Master

POSSIBLE spoiler

Okay, I have no clue where I heard/read this, or even saw this. All I know is it is embedded into my head. The below is most likely a fiction derived from the depths of my brain, so yeah.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Okay, so from what I remember, Anakin does go back for his mom, and talks with Watto, and he says he sold his mom (as its a business with slavery), to some guy on a moisture farm.. ('Uncle Owen's dad) but she was taken by tusken raiders on a raid. He goes back to find her, and finds her near-death in a tusken hut, after having killed all of the raiders from the one clan. And thats when he goes dark. =o

As I said, I don't know where I got this from, it could just be my imagination, or I read it from a book.. but I decided to post it anyways... hehe

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:45 PM
Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

er... have you ever saw EpII: The Attack Of The Clones?
you took it from there wink

oh, and Owens father is Cliegg Lars smile

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:52 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

I did? big grin .. My short-term memory is pretty bad.. I probably lost it because I went to watch EpII and it was scratched down the middle D:

kinda like corran horn lost his memories of Mirax when she was taken.. embarrasment.. can a mod delete this? hehe

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 10:01 PM
Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

ya... you don't remember?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 10:02 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

No sad

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 10:06 PM
yerssot

watch it again

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 10:14 PM
Gotwa
Ring Master

I just told you, I can't. Big scratch. sad

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 10:22 PM
yerssot

go buy it than big grin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 10:25 PM
Gotwa
Ring Master

D: I'm poor. sad

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 10:25 PM
yerssot

lend it

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 10:27 PM
Gotwa
Ring Master

I can try.. hehe

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 10:27 PM
Dirty Vader

Wow you forgot that and the source!!! eek! huh messed

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 10:45 PM
Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

Shh.. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 11:01 PM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

This is the quintessential flagship useless thread wink

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 11:04 PM
Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Not related Ep3. And not worth putting in Ep2 forum. Closing...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 12:09 PM
Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote