KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Who's gonna be in Episode 3

Who's gonna be in Episode 3
Started by: ElvesRule24/7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ElvesRule24/7

Who's gonna be in Episode 3

Anyone know if IG88 might show up? Maybe a young Mara Jade, Kyle Katran or Dash??? That wud be cool. And just another thought, in EP2, when Obi-wan was looking at the clones, how come there was no food in the bowls that the ST were eating from, it was totally clean and clear. Was that a mistake? Thanks all

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 12:04 AM
Click here to Send ElvesRule24/7 a Private Message Find more posts by ElvesRule24/7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

to all your cameo questions: no, unknown (except for IG-88; it's not likely)

as far as I saw, they covered up the food with cups and arms messed

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 12:07 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

The cameo's are very unlikely.

We are already getting Tarkin, Chewie, and Mon Mothma, we can't push it.

And then the fact that they are EU makes it even more unlikely.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 12:28 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Ricks daughter will make a quick appearance too

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 12:33 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peloquin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wasn't Mara Jade in Jaba's palace when Luke was there saving Han? I read on "behind the magic" CD Rom that Sidious sends Mara after Luke from the point where Sidious firsts hears that Luke has emerged out of hiding. It said she's in there but I haven't really looked to hard for her. They might do something like that though, like not have any speaking role for them but have them just as a background character.

Chillin out with my little Irish leprechaun, my faithful butler Jeeves and a ukulele playin Hawaiian midget. All is solid in Pel's world.

"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
-Kahlil Gibran

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 04:39 AM
Click here to Send Peloquin a Private Message Find more posts by Peloquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

That was all a story by Timothy Zahn, he found a woman in Jabba's Palace and made a backstory for her, hence where Mara Jade was created.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 05:23 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

still haven't found her though

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 11:15 AM
ElvesRule24/7

cool, i'm gonna watch ROTJ 2night, see is she is there

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 03:16 PM
Click here to Send ElvesRule24/7 a Private Message Find more posts by ElvesRule24/7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

she's not actually in there anywhere. thats why Zahn was smart and said she was disguised. I think I read that in the Insider, there was one with the model that is Mara at conventions and they were talking about it.

Mon Mothma isn't exactly a cameo. If anything, her being in ROJ is a cameo, she's sort of an integral part of the resisitance against Palpatine seeing as she starts the rebellion and all.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 07:53 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

No matter what it is still a cemeo of an OT character in the PT.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 08:09 PM
yerssot

that model you spoke of is Shannon Baksa

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 10:27 AM
Volundro Ramm
You can't afford it......

Tarkin? who says Tarkins gonna be in it?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 04:45 PM
Click here to Send Volundro Ramm a Private Message Find more posts by Volundro Ramm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

Mara Jade is NOT to be seen in ROTJ. I read it in star wars magazine.
Chewie in Ep III is realy going to suck. What is he going to be, a wookie diplomat? A wookie who helps Anakin accomplish something?

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 04:59 PM
Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote:
Originally posted by Volundro Ramm
Tarkin? who says Tarkins gonna be in it?

It's true.

I don't think it's been confirmed by Lucasfilm or starwars.com yet, but there are spoilers about it and even a pic of the guy who plays him with some prosthetics on to make him look like Tarkin.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 05:41 PM
Shadowkiller

I think Chewie should be seen ripping a clone trooers arm out of his socket on a battle on his home planet

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 09:56 PM
Click here to Send Shadowkiller a Private Message Find more posts by Shadowkiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

laughing Yes...they've been known to do that when they lose...

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 12:32 AM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

i think there was a rumor/spoiler about him doing just that... but it would definitely make the joke funnier later. And Jello, I just said that like two posts before that...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 02:41 AM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

Well.. if you'll remember.. luke and mara are around the same age.. so.. in ep III she'll have just been born. As for Chewbacca, ripping a clone troopers arm off won't get him into slavery, although I'm sure he put up resistance on Kashyyk.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:03 AM
Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

shouldn't he play some dejarrik first with them?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 11:07 AM
mephistodesigns

naw, just get pissed about them occupying his planet!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 07:22 PM