KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » SuperShadow Spoof Site

SuperShadow Spoof Site
Started by: CUG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CUG
SuperStupid's sidekick

Shocked SuperShadow Spoof Site

Hello All,

First time poster short time lurker here. I know that everyone here seems to dislike Mickey Suttle, aka SuperShadow. Since recently I was practicing PHP I made for exercice a little site spoofing SuperShadow.com. I could give you the URL, but Vbulletin wouldn't accept it. If someone, won by curiosity, wants to read it, just PM me and I'll give him the URL, so that it can be posted.

I wait for replies. Maybe.

CUG

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 03:07 PM
Click here to Send CUG a Private Message Find more posts by CUG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel Racer
Webmaster

Here's the link: http://utenti.lycos.it/superstupid/

I have to say, you did a very good job, CUG.

Imagine what you'll "know" tomorrow.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 11:10 PM
Click here to Send Rebel Racer a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel Racer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

laughing out loudrolling on floor laughinglaughing out loud

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 11:15 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CUG
SuperStupid's sidekick

Thanks! I suggest you ask SuperStupid some questions or post some comments, because he will answer them immediately on the main page! (Just look at the bottom of the page...)

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 11:25 PM
Click here to Send CUG a Private Message Find more posts by CUG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

laughing Nice one CUG!! thumb up

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 04:23 AM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CUG
SuperStupid's sidekick

Updated! Now there is the old Stupid Archive, and the main page keeps only 50 stupid questions.

Of course, if you want to contribute you're very welcome.

My PHP practicing seems to be quite useful.

And, by the way, all the scripts on the original site are stolen. Like everything else.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 11:21 AM
Rebel Racer
Webmaster

sweet job! btw, i made you a new banner, it was pretty good, but then i screwedd it up. so, im working on a nother one now.

Imagine what you'll "know" tomorrow.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 05:21 PM
Click here to Send Rebel Racer a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel Racer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadowkiller

AHHH ! the computer iam on at work wont let me see your site iam blocked ... I will check it out over x mas from my home computer iam missing out.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 05:13 PM
Click here to Send Shadowkiller a Private Message Find more posts by Shadowkiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blythy

nice spoof

It would be cool if there was spoofs of the individual page.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 08:02 PM
Click here to Send blythy a Private Message Find more posts by blythy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

****ing idiots im supershadow and im not fake assholes ha ah ah

"He was a pupil of mine,before he turned to evil..."

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 06:59 PM
Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

sure you are, now shusss

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 07:08 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

just a stupid joke im sorry master

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 07:11 PM
Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 07:13 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

**** mike shuttle man

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 07:14 PM
Xam
Lord Xam

who does he think he is telling people his life is great that he drinks beer and stuff what a ripoff i hate him

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 06:36 PM
The One Part 2

Great site, but it's missing two things: 1) The site isn't normally updated for weeks at a time and 2) You should say the goddam stupid "tre cool" more often. Othewise, you have him nailed perfectly!!!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 08:41 PM
Click here to Send The One Part 2 a Private Message Find more posts by The One Part 2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CUG
SuperStupid's sidekick

hooray

Updated SuperStupid . Now Mr. Fake can reply with 23 different sentences : I also added the infamous "Tres Cool" which seems to be loved by people here. Next move, the individual pages.

Speaking of which, are there some cute australian girls who want to send me their photos to publish them on the site ?

Well, they reallt don't need to be Aussies.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 12:43 PM
The One Part 2

Are you accepting Fan Fiction yet? I definitely would like to see your former "girlfriends" that you were just cool to date.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 03:52 PM
Click here to Send The One Part 2 a Private Message Find more posts by The One Part 2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucas Sucks!

Theres like a hundred posts of super shadow.... you guys are such freaks that you dont have anything else than to talk about him.... i guess youre his number one fans... who would waist time makig a super shadow anti site... some one worst than super shadow himself... more useless.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 04:06 PM
Click here to Send Lucas Sucks! a Private Message Find more posts by Lucas Sucks! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CUG
SuperStupid's sidekick

Actually the original purpose of SuperStupid was to practice string manipulation in PHP, so to me it has lots of utility... next point in my practice, a beautiful randomly generated midichlorian list!

Speaking of something else, The One Part 2 : OF COURSE I accept Fan Fiction! I have this very evil idea in which SuperStupid generates fan fiction by gluing together pieces of existing fan fiction!

And, I asked to some girls I know to pose for this incredibly useful (Despite what LucasSucks says) site, but they refused (maybe they REALLY love the real SS guy. ) ... and probably they aren't ludicrously hot enough... and above all they aren't australian and they don't even run a blog! Oh well! I'm waiting for the australian hotties of this forum, or maybe I'll just take a plane to Australia to shoot some girl here and there. Or maybe I'll just shut up.

Have fun.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 05:17 PM