KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Quick Question: What Did Dooku's Face Mean Right After He Cut Ani's Arm?

Quick Question: What Did Dooku's Face Mean Right After He Cut Ani's Arm?
Started by: Neo_Version 7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Quick Question: What Did Dooku's Face Mean Right After He Cut Ani's Arm?

Did he look tired or regretted what he did?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 10:10 PM
Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

think it was regret that it went so easily while he knew Anakin was important, and of course that he had to kill his former friends

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 10:17 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

no way, its tired. the novel even points it out too. And I think the script says it too, but I don't have it with me. Anakin was outskilled, but it wasn't supposed to be by all that much. Anakin lost because he didn't have the level of saber skills a Dooku and he still has a lot of tricks of the force to learn. But it was said in the novel and the script that while Anakin rushed Dooku with the two sabers (which I felt was somewhat wasted and should have been a minute or so longer) he was holding Dooku in front of him with the Force, keeping him from side steppng. Anakin tired him out, Dooku had to put out some effort to beat him. I think it was supposed to show his power coming out a little, but it doesn't translate to film very well because you can't really show people using the force unless its like lifting something or using lighting or choke, all the visual powers.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 08:34 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

if they didn't cut out that much from the fights, I would have gone for tired, no worries stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 12:11 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

maybe it has something to do with him drawing too much dark side energy into him. Maybe after beating anakin, he lets out all the dark side energy.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 01:04 AM
Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

... or maybe its meant to show us, he has drawed too much into the dark side.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 01:06 AM
Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Carth
I'm the main man, punk.

Maybe his hemroids were flaring up?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 04:45 AM
Click here to Send Carth a Private Message Find more posts by Carth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

no it was "oh no my master is going to kill me....i'm so dead!"

"He was a pupil of mine,before he turned to evil..."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 04:37 PM
Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

that "drawed in too much dark side" is a good theory. He may have needed to in dealing with the "Chosen One".

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 07:34 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

dark side Happy Dance Happy Dance smokin' mad love wacko devil

"He was a pupil of mine,before he turned to evil..."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 02:37 PM
Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NateTheGreat
Superior Intellect

I think he regretted injuring such a young Jedi. Maybe there is still good in him.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 12:39 AM
Click here to Send NateTheGreat a Private Message Find more posts by NateTheGreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Oh, what a theory!!!! And maybe Anakin isn't VAder after all, huh?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 12:41 AM
Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jimmypopcornbut

I think it was a bit of both.

Regret because he knew the importance of anakin.

Tired because even though he uses some dark jedi methods, i dont think he was really ready to become a full blown dark lord.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 06:12 AM
Click here to Send jimmypopcornbut a Private Message Find more posts by jimmypopcornbut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tk-622

I dont believe that it was fear of his master, in the clone episodes sidius and dooku order a sith apprentice to kill anakin.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 12:39 AM
Click here to Send tk-622 a Private Message Find more posts by tk-622 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

maybe he was tired.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 02:49 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

That was most likely the look of Count being tired, taking a deep breath. Thats what it looks like to me.

I like George.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 04:56 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

I don't remember too well, but it's the exact expression I'd use when I'm thinking to myself, "meh" smile

I'm a signature!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 05:01 AM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote