KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » SPACE BATTLES

SPACE BATTLES
Started by: Darth Daft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Daft

SPACE BATTLES

I don't know how reliable this www.supershadow.com is and it has this statement from George Lucas, but it didn't say where the statement is from. Anyway, it is rather interesting to read.

"I kind of want Episode 2 and 3 to parallel the plot development of Episode 5 and 6 respectively," says Star Wars creator, George Lucas, "Episode 5 ended with a duel, a surprising revelation and a cliff-hanger or two so that is the way Episode 2 will end. Episode 6 ends with a stunning space battle that ends with the defeat of the reigning government, the evil Galactic Empire. Hence, Episode 3 will end with the largest space battle I have ever attempted where the fate of the Republic is at stake. The villains win the battle and the Republic falls just as the Empire fell in Episode 6."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 06:02 AM
Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I think we have already figured all that out for ourselves, however if GL really said that, it kind of makes you wonder what he would have done with 7,8, and 9.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 06:57 AM
Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Odin

I don't think it'd be that wise for him to do 7, 8 and 9, for the simple fact that he would have to go along with the plot of the novels, so he doesn't upset the fans.

I read somewhere that he had actually planned for Luke and Leia not to be brother and sister, and that Luke met up with his real sister later on in episodes 7 8 and 9...

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 07:09 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I thought is was common knowledge that Supershadow is full of s*%t!!!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 05:55 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

As had I...but it would see that the Superidiot continues to have people listening to his delusions...

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 07:35 PM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

Sorry, I'm not actually good with all these fan sites and such. I've only ever visited theforce.net and aldera.net and places like that, but no supershadow. I wasn't sure how reliable he is. Still, would he really make up a false statement and pretend that Lucas said it? I'm sure that those words were really said by the big man himself.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2000 04:54 AM
Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

I agree with Dim and RC on the fact that he is full of it.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2000 03:36 AM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

Well I guess I won't be visiting that sight again then. Its quite a strange site if you ask me. It looks like a small fansite that has been abandoned for ages, but he makes updates almost everyday by the looks of things.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2000 05:30 AM
Dim
Creativity

Trust me DD...that little statement by GL is a fake...everything anyone says on there is a fake...He actually rewrites people's hate mail....jeesh roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2000 06:30 PM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

There you have it. Supershadow.com is definately a no-go area.

queeq out

Old Post Nov 10th, 2000 04:25 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Wasn't it our very own King Jedi who wrote and email compalaining about the site and the lies therein and Supershadow re-wrote it as a letter of praise and posted it on his site?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2000 06:09 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Yes, I think that's the way it went...smile

Old Post Nov 12th, 2000 09:47 AM
Darth Daft

Geez, what a dumb con artist. Why doesn't someone sue him for writing false statements or something?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2000 04:08 AM