KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » The Mandalore Warriors

The Mandalore Warriors
Started by: Darth Ninja

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Ninja

The Mandalore Warriors

I've been gone for sometime. What's the official word on the Mandalore Warriors in AOTC? I know Jango Fett is Boba's father. I read that Ambu Fett (Boba's mother) was pulled out of the script. Will the other Mandalore Warriors like Jodo Kast, Fenn Shysha and Dala (the Mandalorian, not Admiral Daala) appear? Does Jango Fett get killed by Mace Windu?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2001 09:03 PM
Find more posts by Darth Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

ok, nice to have you back
*waves to DN*

First of all, spoiler tags please!

I haven't heared a lot about [SPOILER - highlight to read]: his mother, nor the other warriors you mentioned...
I don't know if he gets kiled, but I know there will be one terrific fight with OB1!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2001 09:06 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigsef2

mace whacks his bloody head off

Old Post Dec 28th, 2001 09:25 PM
Click here to Send bigsef2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigsef2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

We're still unsure if the term 'Mandalore' is ever going to become canon.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 29th, 2001 12:15 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Ninja

Mandalore Warriors

I read on Star Wars.com, in the canon section (not the EU) that Boba (or Jango) Fett wears Mandalorian armor. So, Mandalore is canon as well as the Mandalore Warriors.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2001 07:36 PM
Find more posts by Darth Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigsef2

Ive seen it on sw.com aswell.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2001 07:41 PM
Click here to Send bigsef2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigsef2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

if memory serves me well, that was on the classic moments section...

that's not cannon mind you...
As Steve Swanseat (or something like that) said:
forget EVERYTHING you knew about Boba, everything will change

Old Post Dec 29th, 2001 07:45 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

SW site isn't canon. They have been wrong many times. They are a good indicator though.

Jury is still out on the Mandalores.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 29th, 2001 11:43 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigsef2

what is the whole mandalore myth anyways? did the mandalores fight the clones or something? and why does jango have a blue suit and boba have a green one?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2001 05:32 AM
LanceWindu

Because they are two different people, And supposedly Boba had found his Mandalore armor somewhere.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2001 06:24 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigsef2

but the design of the armor is THE SAME. just different colors. which makes me think maybe jango IS mandalorian, and the uniform boba finds is just of someone of a different rank

Old Post Dec 30th, 2001 06:34 AM
yerssot

As long as nothing is said, that terms doesn't exist...

Hmmm, I thought someone gave a pretty good explanation about the colors...
well, what we know: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Jango is the captain of the clones, Boba is his clone-son, that would perhaps be indeed about the rang they have?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2001 10:24 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I thought Jango's was more white than blue...

BtVS

Old Post Dec 30th, 2001 12:15 PM
yerssot

You are right, it's white but the corners of his suit etc, are blue

Old Post Dec 30th, 2001 12:25 PM
bigsef2

well if the mandalore armor is blue for a captain and green for a regular soldier or whatever, that would be cool. but then, why do the clone army we see in AOTC not have similar uniforms? i was thinking the Mandalores are something else entirely. Possibly a huge army we see in EPIII that fight the clones?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2001 04:31 PM
yerssot

As far as I'm concerned, it are clones that come to help, not Mandalores...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2001 08:11 PM
bigsef2

thats true. but we know the clones are the forerunners of the storm troopers. and palpatine is the one that issued the order to start cloning them, so at some point, they become the bad guys. I beleive they will be the bad guys in Episode III.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2001 10:51 PM
sand person no. 10
where are the other nine

er, how do we know that they are the forerunners for the storm troopers?, it's hard to see something that the jedi used too help them turn against them, maybe the green, blue white thing is just about age and the over use of the armour.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2001 12:47 AM
Click here to Send sand person no. 10 a Private Message Find more posts by sand person no. 10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigsef2

blue just doesnt turn to green because of age. boba could have painted it, i guess. and the clone troopers are the forerunners of storm troopers for 2 reasons. 1. PALPATINE MAKES THEM. he allows the jedi to use them in one battle, so they will approve making more. the jedi are being used by palpatine towards their own demise. and 2. their armor is almost exactly the same as the storm trooper armor

Old Post Dec 31st, 2001 01:09 AM
sand person no. 10
where are the other nine

why would boba paint his suit, copper corrodes and so why not armour, makes sense to me. No its not the same armour or even close, why isn't boba as dense as the other storm troopers, there is no fact to support this, just rumour, how do he storm troopers who are analeighted in anh replaced in esb and so on, there is no proof at all that the storm troopers are clones, maybe they are, maybe they aren't, no proof, no proof, please show me the proof.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2001 01:27 AM
Click here to Send sand person no. 10 a Private Message Find more posts by sand person no. 10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote