KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » E3 script on daforcedotnet

E3 script on daforcedotnet
Started by: The One Part 2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The One Part 2

E3 script on daforcedotnet

I heard from a friend that the script for Episode 3 was on theforce.net message boards recently. Can anyone confirm this? Anyone read it? What's your opinion? Discuss.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 06:00 PM
Click here to Send The One Part 2 a Private Message Find more posts by The One Part 2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

discuss? what? every big site has a synopsis of how EpIII will be like, not only that fanboy site roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 06:09 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadowkiller

they have onewe good fan script i saw a few months ago but no real one

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 07:25 PM
Click here to Send Shadowkiller a Private Message Find more posts by Shadowkiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The One Part 2

This is the alleged first draft. He said he saw it a couple of days ago. Not a synopsis, but the actual screenplay. I'm just wondering if anyone else has seen it. I'm very skeptical, but if it does exist, I'd like to read it. Discuss... as in "Coffee Talk." Perhaps you've never seen Mike Myers in the Saturday Night Live skit. From many years ago.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 09:25 PM
Click here to Send The One Part 2 a Private Message Find more posts by The One Part 2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

pfff! there is no such thing as an "actual screenplay"
Star Wars is all about being a big secret, for example, Portman only got parts of the script where she needed to be in, the rest of the movie she has no clue about only knows what she sees from the set and such
the only people who have the entire script as one piece are GL, Rick, Knoll, Burtt and perhaps Nick, but that's about it I think

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 09:30 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel Racer
Webmaster

yea, it'll be a while before we see the actual screenplay, dont fall for any other false crap, especially ss's.

Imagine what you'll "know" tomorrow.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 10:43 PM
Click here to Send Rebel Racer a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel Racer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The One Part 2

I don't think my friend was lying, maybe just misinformed. If nobody else has seen this alleged script, then it was just a fan fiction or some other bullshit. The Episode II script was a great big secret, too and it made its rounds around the net. My friend did bring up a cool spoiler, though. Anakin also most kills Sidious with his scream when he finds out Padme is dead. It's supposedly what cause Palpatine's face to be so grotesque in ROTJ. If it's true, it would really show the power of Anakin.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:56 PM
S_D_J
Bane

ok, that's a new one... i don't think that'll happen

fanfiction my friend

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 11:23 PM
Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

the epII script was not a script, it was all the spoilers and spyreports taped together and from that they made the story up
even got some lines and such, but it wasn't a script like the real meaning of the word

and the rumor/spoiler about Anakin his scream and Sidious having to protect himself is already known for some time, and if I'm not mistaken it was already hinted at in a Hyperspace Chat with Rick McCallum about if we will see new jedi powers

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 09:02 AM
The One Part 2

It sounds great. I hope it isn't just bullshit.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 06:23 PM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

the best episode III outline on the web is at a site called shadow of the sith. it is constantly updated through the message board and is essentially a colaborative effort by people all over the net.
www.thetrukstop.com/starwars

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Last edited by Darth Jello on Jan 23rd, 2004 at 11:18 PM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 11:14 PM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The One Part 2

yerssot, supershadow had the E II script on his website line for line. There were a few scenes cut out, but it wasn't just "all the spoilers and spyreports taped together and from that they made the story up
even got some lines and such." It was an actual script.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 08:09 PM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

and lucasfilm tore him a new cornhole for it

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 09:08 PM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

i would also like to again emphasis that there is no better EP III outline on the web then at shadow of the sith

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 09:09 PM
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by The One Part 2
yerssot, supershadow had the E II script on his website line for line. There were a few scenes cut out, but it wasn't just "all the spoilers and spyreports taped together and from that they made the story up
even got some lines and such." It was an actual script.

yeah, he took the one from theforce.net and claimed it for his own

swmovies.net, aldera.net, episode-x.com, and quite a few other big sites had the script too roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 09:33 PM
Member.

we'll know when the movie comes out.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:23 PM
Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The One Part 2

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
yeah, he took the one from theforce.net and claimed it for his own

swmovies.net, aldera.net, episode-x.com, and quite a few other big sites had the script too roll eyes (sarcastic)

But you said in a previous post that there was no Ep II script. Which is it?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 07:31 AM
yerssot

you refered to the taping together of rumors and spoilers, and incidently called that the script which it was most definitly not

that thing you call "script", was started first on TFN, and when they had to remove it, sites like swm, e-x took over and THAN mister rip-off took their scripts

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 11:03 AM
The One Part 2

I never mentioned the "taping together of rumors and spoilers." I asked about an actual script. Nowhere in my posts did I use the terms outline or synopsis. Considering that the Episode II script I read on theforce.net and supershadow.com followed the movie line for line, I assume that it was more than the "taping together of rumors and spoilers." Trust me, I know the difference between a synopsis and a screenplay.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 09:13 PM
yerssot

than I apoligise, but the point is, there is no script as in the true meaning of the word that was placed online with AOTC nor with EpIII.

what is on those sites is what the webcam/HyperSpace/spoilers revealed and taped together in a story, not that someone stole a script or something and placed that online

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 09:17 PM