KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Jedi's connection to the force

Jedi's connection to the force
Started by: Jade_Eyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jade_Eyes
High Hard one

Jedi's connection to the force

During a meeting between Yoda and Mace, Mace indicates that the Jedi are loosing there connection or sense of the force.

Is that true? And at what point does that start to change for the better. Obviously after return of the Jedi No?

...- . .-. -.-- / --. --- --- -.. / -.-- --- ..- -. --. / --- -. . .-.-.- / - --- / .-.. . .- .-. -. / -- --- .-. . / .- -... --- ..- - / -- . / --. --- - --- / .-- .-- .-- .-.-.- .-- .... .. - . -.. .-. .- --. --- -. ..-. .. ... - .- .-. - ... .-.-.- -.-. --- --

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 05:42 PM
Click here to Send Jade_Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Jade_Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The One Part 2

Sidious is clouding the light side of Force. The Jedi are unable to break through, and as a result, are growing weaker in their powers. The cloud is broken after the Jedi are wiped out, which is why Luke is powerful in ROTJ.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 06:21 PM
Click here to Send The One Part 2 a Private Message Find more posts by The One Part 2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jade_Eyes
High Hard one

Wow Sidious is that powerful? Thanks.

I mean I am glad that its a great story But I just dont like that they always make the dark stronger than the light. Then the light has to go through all this crap just to play catch up.

Are there any stories about that first era. Where Sidious comes from and how he gets so strong and why the heck no one notices he's around messing with the force?

...- . .-. -.-- / --. --- --- -.. / -.-- --- ..- -. --. / --- -. . .-.-.- / - --- / .-.. . .- .-. -. / -- --- .-. . / .- -... --- ..- - / -- . / --. --- - --- / .-- .-- .-- .-.-.- .-- .... .. - . -.. .-. .- --. --- -. ..-. .. ... - .- .-. - ... .-.-.- -.-. --- --

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 07:23 PM
Click here to Send Jade_Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Jade_Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blissbo
Senior Geek

How do you know Sidious is clouding the light side?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 08:20 PM
Click here to Send Blissbo a Private Message Find more posts by Blissbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

the exact quote is:

"I think it is time we inform the senate that our ability to use the Force has diminished."
than I'm not sure about the dialogue if mace says something and than yoda, but in the end yoda says:
"Multiply our adversaries will."
and "Only the Dark Lord of the Sith knows of our weakness"

and yoda said in the beginning "the dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the futur is."
so yeah, dark side is CLOUDING them

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 10:59 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, Jedi are not becoming directly weaker, or anything, they just cannot sense what is to come like they have been able to for so long.

This has to be done else how could anyone ever beat them?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 07:40 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote