KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Episode II -what we know or think we know

Episode II -what we know or think we know
Started by: theEvilJedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
theEvilJedi

Episode II -what we know or think we know

Here is the Episode II cast and rumored actors/characters.It also includes what we know about these characters.

General Kenobi-Jedi Master of Anakin Skywalker/General in the Clone Wars/former apprentice to Qui-Gon Jinn/will carry ether a blue or green lightsaber-Ewan McGregor

Anakin Skywalker-Jedi Apprentice of Obi-Wan Kenobi/pilot/warrior in the Clone Wars/son of Shmi Skywalker/claimed the "chosen one"/will carry a blue lightsaber/eventually will become Darth Vader apprentice of Darth Sidious/Emperor/Chancellor Palpatine/will marry Amidala/Padme/Will eventually be father of Luke and Leia Skywalker-Hayden Christensen

Amidala/Padme-Queen for part of the movie if at all/marries Anakin Skywalker/eventually will mother Anakin's children before being seperated from them-Natalie Portman

Mace Windu-Jedi Master of the Jedi Council/will fight in the Clone Wars/will carry ether a blue or purple lightsaber/will die but not sure if in Epi.II or III/Second in comand of the council behind Yoda-Sameul L. Jackson

C-3PO-half completed Protcal droid which will eventually get a gold covering/made by Anakin Skywalker/works for Shmi Skywalker/compainon of R2-D2-Anthony Daniels

Beru [Whitesun?]-not much known of her except she will eventually become wife of Owen Lars and guardian of Luke Skywalker-Bonnie Pease

Shmi Skywalker/Lars?-Mother of Anakin Skywalker/will die in ether Episode II or III/May be married to Clieg Lars/May be step-mother to Owen Lars/may be owned by Watto or one of the many Hutts-Pernillia August

R2-D2-Astrometic droid/R2 unit/counter-part of C-3PO-Kenny Baker/mechanics

***More will be added latersmile ***

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2000 05:20 AM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

Excellenté!

Great info there, master. The more knowledge I gain from you, the closer I feel to gaining that step up to the Jedi Knight title.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2000 03:13 AM
Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Re: Excellenté!

As do I.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2000 03:14 AM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

?

But you're already past the Jedi Knight status. You're a Jedi Council Member, master! Surely you're not considering lowering your status?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2000 03:22 AM
Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Re: ?

I meant the Jedi Knight status chances for you are rising.Now it is official.You are now a knight.Continue your Jedi journey and you will reach master,my young Padawan or should I now say Knight.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2000 03:23 AM
Darth Daft

Ah YES!!!

Oh my! After just two days of training in the forum, you have already promoted me to a Jedi Knight?!? Why thank you, my master. I didn't realise you were so appretiative of my skills!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2000 03:29 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Re: Ah YES!!!

My congradulations, DarthDaft on your promotion. This padawan bows to you.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2000 07:08 AM
Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

You Gundark are the only remaining posting Padawan sad .Still a while to go until Knight hood though.Keep posting.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2000 08:38 AM
KJ
Sausages

So what if Gundark is still a padawan? It doesn't mean anything.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2000 01:33 AM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

yes but....

Yes but I'm sure any Jedi Padawan would be keen to finally be accepted as a knight. After all his hard training, I think Gundark deserves to become a Jedi Knight, just as I did yesterday.
Good luck Gundark. (by the way, the force exam they gave me was really hard. I almost failed, so you'll have to make sure you practise.)

Old Post Oct 7th, 2000 02:51 AM
theEvilJedi

Re: yes but....

He's the last of his kind KJ.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2000 04:02 AM
Darth Daft

no...........there is another

Actually I'm trying to persuade my friend to join this forum. If he does then Gundark will no longer be all alone on the Padawan section on room 441 of the Jedi Temple Tower 3, Coruscant State 2573,5327.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2000 04:15 AM
theEvilJedi

Re: no...........there is another

Things like that will help you become a Jedi Master.smile

Old Post Oct 7th, 2000 04:28 AM
Xantos Clone

ahh yes

Master EJ....I think I am ready to take the trials to become a Jedi Master....

I feel the force flowing through me!

Do I get any point for having the official site choosing one of my posts?..(did qui gon know that padme was the queen?)...hey, that's gatta be worth something....come on..whata-ya-say?...

"I'm NOT AFFRAID"

Old Post Oct 7th, 2000 10:46 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Re: ahh yes

I've been thinking so too XC but it is the whole Council's decision.Wait for the rest to return.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2000 08:14 PM
KJ
Sausages

EJ you know that your not to discuss the JC on the main forum. I still don't see why it is so important to get rid of padawan from your name. You are taking it too seriously. It's just a forum.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2000 09:11 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I'm not discussing JC matter.I am just saying that I[key word I] think he should be a master now.And it's just too bad that we don't have enough Padawans that's why I brought that up.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2000 11:59 PM
Darth Daft

Just how do you become a Jedi Master? Do you have to have a number of posts like you do with Jedi Knight or are you chosen by you Council Members? Judging by your comments I'm assuming it's the latter, but I'd like to know for certain.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2000 12:08 AM
theEvilJedi

A little bit of both I think.But like KJ said I really shouldn't be talking about it.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2000 02:14 AM
Xizor

I think this little song and dance with master and apprentice is pointless. Sucking up really anoys me, so if you want to look ggod in front of guys like me, Raz and UBH do it through good posts and not brown nosing EvilJedi.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2000 09:48 AM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote