KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Give me a link to NEW episode3 pics.

Give me a link to NEW episode3 pics.
Started by: Xam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Xam
Lord Xam

Give me a link to NEW episode3 pics.

Give me a link to NEW episode3 pics please i would really appreciate it.

"He was a pupil of mine,before he turned to evil..."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 05:17 PM
Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

judging by your nickname, you could go to supercrap, he's working on the movie, no? laughing out loud:

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 05:23 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

hey what do you mean ive been here for over a month so why are you insulting me man??

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 05:27 PM
Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

not you, your nickname wink

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 05:29 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

don't mind them, they look at the words Super and Shadow together and they freak. btw, what does the "GL" stand for?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 01:46 AM
Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Deflok

George Lucas perhaps?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 03:27 AM
Click here to Send Mr.Deflok a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Deflok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

First things first: Supershadow.com (if that's where you got your nickname) is a bogus site full of bullshit info. Mickey Suttle probably doesn't even exist, much less exist as the heir apparent to Star Wars.

Anyway, there's some good pics here:

http://geocities.com/hyperspacepics/

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 05:18 AM
Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel Racer
Webmaster

woo hoo! thats my site! i need to update it

Imagine what you'll "know" tomorrow.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 03:09 PM
Click here to Send Rebel Racer a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel Racer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

ok Super Shadow GL (Gay Loser)

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 05:10 PM
Xam
Lord Xam

the Gl stands for gay loser meaning super shadow gay loser

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 05:10 PM
.:Vegeta14:.
''Super-Saiyan''

good for you

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

I Will Galit Gun Your Ass!!!

Cool People:
Exa, Kit, sauron, mw741 and others...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 06:16 PM
Click here to Send .:Vegeta14:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:Vegeta14:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Venom
No ticket!!!!!

go2 www(dot)freewebs(dot)com(slash)starwarsep3
for lots and I mean lots of Ep 3 pics

http://www.youtube.com/user/optimuspriime02

Old Post May 14th, 2004 02:20 PM
Click here to Send Darth Venom a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Venom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin2Vader

wow , thanks for the link Darth Venom,
there are 3 pictures that are driving me crazy trying to figure out whether they are real or not
Anakin with head wounds but not still burnt up - it would be awesome to see Hayden after recovering putting on the helmet or something similar to what Vader does later
Palpatine with difigured face in full dress - it really is showing the blending of the palpatinelook with that of the emperor
3. Padme healthy holding her a just 1 baby as Chewie and Obi Wan stand beside her - wow IF this picture is real it throws everything in disarray - will she die, if not during child birth then what could happen after that in the movie to kill her and how could it be relavent if it wasnt Anikin who did it?

Old Post May 14th, 2004 05:32 PM
Click here to Send Anakin2Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonx
CoMe To ThE DaRkSiDe

quote:
Originally posted by Anakin2Vader
wow , thanks for the link Darth Venom,
there are 3 pictures that are driving me crazy trying to figure out whether they are real or not
Anakin with head wounds but not still burnt up - it would be awesome to see Hayden after recovering putting on the helmet or something similar to what Vader does later
Palpatine with difigured face in full dress - it really is showing the blending of the palpatinelook with that of the emperor
3. Padme healthy holding her a just 1 baby as Chewie and Obi Wan stand beside her - wow IF this picture is real it throws everything in disarray - will she die, if not during child birth then what could happen after that in the movie to kill her and how could it be relavent if it wasnt Anikin who did it?
the first pic of anakin withg headwounds is fake and the pic of padme holding her baby and chewie standing by her side is also fake sorry sad

Old Post May 14th, 2004 05:38 PM
Click here to Send dragonx a Private Message Find more posts by dragonx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin2Vader

I figured it was too good to be true this early in the process. Thanks

Old Post May 14th, 2004 05:41 PM
Click here to Send Anakin2Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

What about the moving pic showing Anakin and Obi-Wan dueling? It looks like a ILM background but I don't know if it's real or not. Most likely it isn't.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 04:06 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

the link darth venom posted duznt work

Old Post May 16th, 2004 04:16 PM
Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin2Vader

You do realize that you have to put a . where is says (dot) and a / where it says (slash) right? just kidding

Looks self explanitory to me... too bad I didnt save the Sidious picture - real or not it was a kicka** picture

Old Post May 16th, 2004 05:13 PM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

lol yeh i no lol....i put all that stuff in and it sez the site had been frozen or sumthin like that

Old Post May 16th, 2004 06:45 PM
Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
Originally posted by Anakin2Vader

Good to hear that Chewie will be in the movie. For me, that will give the movie an old Star Wars feel. Padme die during childbirth? I doubt it. I think something is going to happen to her that really sends Anakin over the edge. Does anyone know how Leia and Luke got separated? They were supposed to be hidden away from Anakin right? I can't remember

Blade

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:23 PM
Click here to Send Daywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Daywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote