KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » how wolud anakin become darth vader in E-3

how wolud anakin become darth vader in E-3
Started by: Revan X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kraken
Wraith

Shocked how wolud anakin become darth vader in E-3

it seems that he can't breath well with out his mask or he will die or just how did he get damage? confused

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 03:22 PM
Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Inevitable
Cold Inferno

I heard it was he fought with Obi-wan and he fell in a molten pit and that somehow damaged his breathing and burned most of his body...So I guess that is a possible reason as to why he wears the mask and suit...

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 06:04 PM
Click here to Send The_Inevitable a Private Message Find more posts by The_Inevitable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

thanks thats good to know. But early this morning I heard that he got shocked by a bunch of scrap metal of broken droids

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 03:20 AM
Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

Yeah, and Palpatine recued him.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 10:05 AM
Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Moving to Ep.III.

He gets the injuries fighting with Obi-Wan; te ideas how have been many and varied over time. Yes, he dies without the mask.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 11:54 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

for some reason, I have the idea that in EpIII he can live without a mask or that they show him fighting or whatever for a few minutes without one

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 03:09 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

theforce.net has a huge page examining it in their technologies section. the verdict so far is that he loses his limbs in a duel with obi-wan and then falls into a molten pit, landing on a ledge just abovethe magma, thus burning his skin, damaging his lungs, and breaking his neck.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 10:48 PM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Loses his LIMB. He's only got one now. smile

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 11:01 PM
Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

arm and legs

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 08:01 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Oh yeah...he's got legs too. Whoops.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 10:57 AM
Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

i'm gonna get a lot of crap for citing this (again), but the analysis that TF.N did on the lightning footage from ROJ, DOES point to the fact that ILM deliberatly put implants in Vader's body and that the footage is a pretty good indication of his injuries.
In case you're too lazy to go to the site, what is seen is, a deformation of the back of the skull, artificial limbs, artificial shoulder blades, tubes goinginto a black device over his lungs, several cables coming out his back and going over his shoulders, and some kind of prosthesis where the C4 vertebra should be.

Last edited by Darth Jello on Feb 7th, 2004 at 11:31 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 11:22 PM
RobBo
Restricted

Account Restricted

This episode (the duel with Obi Wan ) is also revealed in the novel of The Return Of The Jedi, as these events flash thru' Vader's mind during that dramatic battle with Luke on the second Death Star.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 01:36 AM
Click here to Send RobBo a Private Message Find more posts by RobBo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Jello
i'm gonna get a lot of crap for citing this (again), but the analysis that TF.N did on the lightning footage from ROJ, DOES point to the fact that ILM deliberatly put implants in Vader's body and that the footage is a pretty good indication of his injuries.
In case you're too lazy to go to the site, what is seen is, a deformation of the back of the skull, artificial limbs, artificial shoulder blades, tubes goinginto a black device over his lungs, several cables coming out his back and going over his shoulders, and some kind of prosthesis where the C4 vertebra should be.

those are some damn good reasons why he killed every jedi. btw, i also heard he fell close to the molten pit.

Old Post May 17th, 2004 06:39 AM
Click here to Send Beyond Image a Private Message Find more posts by Beyond Image Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

Smile Re: how wolud anakin become darth vader in E-3

quote:
Originally posted by LordRevan
it seems that he can't breath well with out his mask or he will die or just how did he get damage? confused

He smoked too many Lambert and Butlers', which is why he has a breathing problem.

smile

Old Post May 17th, 2004 11:55 AM
Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ivo
X-men fan!

Anakin gets injured by Obi-Wan, he loses some parts of his body, not just from Obi-Wans lightsaber, he also falls into a lava pit...

Old Post May 17th, 2004 02:39 PM
Click here to Send Ivo a Private Message Find more posts by Ivo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

I heard that Anakin is injured by Obi-Wan and also falls into a lava pit.

corn

The Moto Dork

Old Post May 17th, 2004 03:40 PM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin2Vader

Over at TFN they have a link to The Sun newspaper which is reporting that Anakin and Obi Wan will be fighting while surfing on pieces of rock over lava.

Sounds a little ambitious to me being that the scene in Ep 2 with Anakin surfing on that cow thing is probably one of the worst special effects scenes ever let into a big budget film.

They also report the favorite title in the Ep 3 camp is Birth Of The Empire

Old Post May 17th, 2004 03:55 PM
Click here to Send Anakin2Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

Well you are talking about The Sun newspaper here...

Old Post May 17th, 2004 05:46 PM
Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

I think Obi Wan cut his other hand off and with the pain he stumbles in to the lava pit.

Old Post May 17th, 2004 05:50 PM
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

quote:
Originally posted by Anakin2Vader
Over at TFN they have a link to The Sun newspaper which is reporting that Anakin and Obi Wan will be fighting while surfing on pieces of rock over lava

Please, oh please God don't let that be true.

corn

The Moto Dork

Old Post May 17th, 2004 06:53 PM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote