KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Super Shadow Crashed my PC!!!

Super Shadow Crashed my PC!!!
Started by: Rolda Hayes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rolda Hayes
We Will Triumph...

Angry Super Shadow Crashed my PC!!!

After reading about super shadow last night, i decided to email hime telling him waht a fraud he is. BIG mistake, he bombed my inbox with 2000 emails!!! totally crashed my pc! Something has to be done about this total ba*****!!!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 04:26 PM
Click here to Send Rolda Hayes a Private Message Find more posts by Rolda Hayes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

reply the emails

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 06:39 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Deflok

Which e-mail address did you use?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 09:41 PM
Click here to Send Mr.Deflok a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Deflok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rolda Hayes
We Will Triumph...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 09:25 AM
Click here to Send Rolda Hayes a Private Message Find more posts by Rolda Hayes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

Deathstar<dot>net isn't your isp is it? If that's just a webmail account, then I don't see how flooding your inbox with 2000 emails could crash your pc. All you have to do is close your web browser. I think it was just an ID 10 T error.

cornponious

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 11:38 AM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rolda Hayes
We Will Triumph...

Getting technical...!! My account is with hotmail but i view it through outlook. the pc at work is very unstable at he best of times!! i couldnt delete any and my storage was full on the server to i couldn't send or receive any. It didn't take to long to sort out but it was still a inconvenience!!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 12:53 PM
Rolda Hayes
We Will Triumph...

Hang on got that wrong!! yoda address was from him!! mine is a normal hotmail account

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 12:54 PM
Swordfish2k0

Supershadow is dangerous, maybe we should bombard him!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 03:23 PM
Click here to Send Swordfish2k0 a Private Message Find more posts by Swordfish2k0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

I don't think it came from SS. Here is the registrant info on deathstar.net:

deathstar.net Back-order this name

Registrant:
Icestorm Inc (DEATHSTAR3-DOM)
PMB 228 44050-195 Ashburn Plaza
Ashburn, VA 20147
US

Domain Name: DEATHSTAR.NET

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Goldman, Dave (DG1325) [email protected]
PMB 228 44050-195 Ashburn Plaza
Ashburn, VA 20147
US
999-999-9999 fax: 123 123 1234

Record expires on 08-Oct-2005.
Record created on 09-Oct-1996.
Database last updated on 7-Feb-2004 12:47:39 EST.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS.ICESTORM.ORG 205.241.45.98
NS.DEATHSTAR.NET 63.97.218.17
NS1.EVERYDNS.NET

Don't know why you'd get bombed by from this account, though.

cornponious

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 05:48 PM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

couldnīt have crashed your pc unless you dowloaded an atachment, outlook is the biggest worm virus magnet there is in my opinion.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 07:55 PM
Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel Racer
Webmaster

it was prolly ss, and Mickey Suttle prolly isnt his real name. He prolly just put in false info when he signed up with Yahoo, and prolly did the same when he signed up with Icestorm Inc... if it really is him.

Imagine what you'll "know" tomorrow.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 11:33 PM
Click here to Send Rebel Racer a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel Racer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rolda Hayes
We Will Triumph...

Thanks for the info guys!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 07:03 PM
Altar[1stONE]
Lone Wolf

You my friend have that virus that is going around right now. And it specifically attacks emails , it will over load your inbox with emails like 2000 as you said. And of course shut down your computer , my advice get a virus protection program and renew or get a new email account. Sucks to be you.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 10:22 PM
Click here to Send Altar[1stONE] a Private Message Find more posts by Altar[1stONE] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rolda Hayes
We Will Triumph...

I did think that, ran a check and all was fine. Just seems strange that the day after i mailed him I get bombed with a star wars address. everythings fine now so I'll just put it down to bad luck. Appreciate all the responses though...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 11:10 PM
DaveG1325

Hello All,

As the registered owner of deathstar.net I get tons of spammers spoofing me all the time. Sorry, if this happened to any of you.
I do not use deathstar.net and I haven't for many years now. If any body does receive more please feel free to let me know and I will investigate.

Regards,
Dave

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 04:32 PM
Click here to Send DaveG1325 a Private Message Find more posts by DaveG1325 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

well thank you for that but its an old problem that hasnt been discussed for the past FEW MONTHS.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 04:37 PM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

how did you get his email anywhy? I've wanted to get ahold of him by phone or email, for my own reasons. Can you help?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 07:20 PM
Click here to Send DARTH DADDY a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH DADDY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

yea, its called whitepages.com - mickey suttle - north carolina. itll pull up one michael suttle....thats him

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 07:56 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

I know SS is a complete loser, but this thread needs to go somewhere elsewink

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 08:14 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

yep!.......

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 11:03 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote