KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » The Podracers

The Podracers
Started by: KJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KJ
Sausages

The Podracers

I think it would be really good if we saw the contestants in the podrace fighting alongside each other in the Clone Wars. Sebulba and the rest have joined forces after competing against each other in TPM. I don't just mean in ground battles. They were all really good pilots. Sebulba could be the Wedge of the new trilogy.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2000 10:45 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Ehhh, I don't like the idea at all. First off Sebulba doesn't get along with ANYBODY. Secondly mass combining that many alien species has chaos written all over it.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2000 11:37 PM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

But it would show unity in the galaxy. All species, despite there problems coming together and fighting the clones.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2000 11:44 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Hate to break it to you but that's not possible KingJedi. Its 5 times as bad as saying World Peace. No such thing would exist.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2000 11:46 PM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

What can I say? I've been listening to John Lennon.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2000 11:51 PM
Xizor

Bad idea KingJedi. By the way, have you read Shadows yet?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 12:00 AM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

No, my library didn't have it but I will ask them.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 12:06 AM
Xizor

Good plan.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 12:14 AM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Most of you don't like this idea but we should still see Sebulba. How do you think we will see him? I still say he will be a pilot in the Clone Wars.

If anyone is here from the U.K then watch out for the McEwans adverts. The ones with the Scottish actor talking about progression. That's Sebulba!! His name is Lewis McCleod and he did the voice for our little Dug friend and Sebulba's face was modeled on his. So that is what Sebulba has been doing in between TPM and EP2. Selling Beer!!!!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2000 08:39 PM
Ratcat

I think we will see him but it will be when Anakin returns to Tatooine. MAybe not so much a show down as Anakin kinda going to Sebulba just to say "Hay look what became of me!"

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2000 02:36 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Sebulba being a pilot isn't a bad idea. Also Ratcat and Raz are from UK, so they can tell us about it smile

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2000 07:35 AM
KJ
Sausages

I saw Sebulba!!!!!! The guy who plays him was outside a theatre that I went to. He was just standing outside smoking and looking cool.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2000 08:02 PM
Dim
Creativity

I don't even know who played Sebulba smile Did you talk to him?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2000 08:16 PM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

No, I only worked out who it was after I was inside.smile

Old Post Sep 24th, 2000 08:19 PM
theEvilJedi

I'm with UBH on this one.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Sep 25th, 2000 01:52 AM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I doubt we will see anything that would lead to our heroes winning. Nio matter how you play it, the Empire will become the dominat force in the Galaxy, at least for a while.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 01:43 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geat Master Brit Hunt

You posted this on TFN. Couldn't you think of anything else.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2000 05:42 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

Didn't the majority of the Podracers die?
I do believe that Sebulba will die. In fact, I think it would be kind of cool if he was rich and he owned Shmi.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2000 10:31 PM
Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Re: ....

Great Master Brit Hunt- Where exactly in the U.K are you from?

Daft- Most of the podracers survived. After the race, if you look closely, you can see some of them being carried on stretchers.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2000 01:22 AM
Darth Daft

Ah

Ah I see. Still, I don't think it's likely that they'll all return. In fact I don't think any of them will return. I wanna see some new characters for pete's sake. Not the same ones as in TPM.
Although, a cameo by Ben Quadrinaros could raise some laughs.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2000 02:22 AM
Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote