KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » The Force Bombshell

The Force Bombshell
Started by: KJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KJ
Sausages

The Force Bombshell

Another rumour is that there will be a major bombshell revealed about the force and the nature of it. Something to do with Qui-Gon not dissapearing. Any ideas? I still don't think that Qui-Gon was all that he seemed. Why was Anakin born? Why did the force make him?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 10:01 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I heard the idea that maybe Qui-Gon passes into Obi-Wan and their spirits share Obi-Wan (a walk-in so to speak). Maybe this could explain Obi-Wan's power to disappear before Vader cuts him down.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 10:07 PM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

I like that idea Dim! eek!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 11:53 PM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Somewhere I heard when Qui Gon feels Obi Wan's face he passing himself into Obi Wan.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 11:55 PM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

These ideas are quite influential and I am gullable so I believe them.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 11:58 PM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I like the idea too..If you notice after Qui-Gon dies OB1 seems to be more rebellous and sober (if that's possible).

Old Post Aug 20th, 2000 12:05 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Welllll, that might be contributed to his master dying.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2000 12:19 AM
Dim
Creativity

I know I know...but it could also relate to the walk-in idea. He might act more like Qui-Gon now...He sure looks more like him.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2000 12:22 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

Well yeah, he's a master! smile

Old Post Aug 20th, 2000 12:25 AM
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

Lucas said this himself, he thinks it's a good idea to say that the dissapering thing is an ability, that some jedi have and some jedi don't.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2000 12:28 AM
Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

750 Posts!

And exactly what Jedi have and don't have it. Are there certain traits that they share??

Old Post Aug 20th, 2000 12:30 AM
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

Not all jedis have the same abilities,(Obviuosly) someone might have the power to turn one blind, another might have the power to levitate. It's all in what the medichlorians decide.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2000 12:41 AM
Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Oh, okay.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2000 07:14 AM
Ratcat

Starting near the top somewhere the idea of passing the (force) spirit by touch, especially to the face, that would be such a bad one and here's why.

Anyone see Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan? That's exactly have Spock transferred his katra(sp) to Bones. Not only would the Scifi press pull it to bits but the Trek community would be wetting their pants that Star Wars "stole" that idea from their franchise.

If it hadn't been done twenty years ago in Trek it might be a good plot ploy, but if GL used it now it would just look like flagrant copy catting.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2000 01:16 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Nerve whammies and Nimroydians....I don't think GL's too worried about stealing from Star Trek.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2000 01:20 PM
The Maker

Bombshell

It will have something to do with why Anakin was born.

S.J.S

Old Post Aug 21st, 2000 07:59 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Re: Bombshell

Where did you hear this?..

(and what are these initials you keep putting at the end of your responses, do they signify quotes or something?)

Old Post Aug 21st, 2000 08:23 PM
KJ
Sausages

The Maker has a habit of saying things without backing them up. Some people think he is a liar, others like me don't want to say anything just incase he does know what he is talking about. Either way he is quite annoying. As for the origional topic I think the reason Anakin was born has to be explained. Why did the force create him?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2000 09:17 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiEbyDaGuNZ

ya..when u ask him to do so..he'll move toanother topic

Old Post Aug 21st, 2000 09:20 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

They had best do a better job clearing things up with his birth in Ep2. The Mediclorians as God and Schmi as the virgin Mary idea was poor. I still don't like the passing into him idea, I want to se it revealed that something bad was done in the past involving Qui-Gon, and that coupeled with the fact that he wasn't prepared for death is why he didn't dissapear.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 04:04 AM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote